Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What does your username mean?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34
just smashed two animals names i like together a dn bom dragontoad!

havent thought of a better name yet so this is what we've got
just smashed two animals names i like together a dn bom dragontoad!

havent thought of a better name yet so this is what we've got

Please ping me :>
Mine is a name I use on most game sites/platforms. It's from a fictional band called Giovanni and Sebastian - the band members' full names are Giovanni Inski and Sebastian Inskora. I just liked how that name sounded, so I took it.

(A warning if you google them; the lyrics and themes are frequently NSFW.)
Mine is a name I use on most game sites/platforms. It's from a fictional band called Giovanni and Sebastian - the band members' full names are Giovanni Inski and Sebastian Inskora. I just liked how that name sounded, so I took it.

(A warning if you google them; the lyrics and themes are frequently NSFW.)
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
I am starwolf. I am here. Starwolf is here. Sinple enough xD
I am starwolf. I am here. Starwolf is here. Sinple enough xD
81145635.pngVy9U77Q.pngy4EVVXe.pngZYohSxo.png
elf. but elv
elf. but elv
It’s a lyric from a song I liked called porcelain hands .] I’m beginning to realize I haven’t listened to it in a while
It’s a lyric from a song I liked called porcelain hands .] I’m beginning to realize I haven’t listened to it in a while
Username I've been using since a was a wee lass playing Club Penguin. Kona was our dog's name, and I just slapped koro at the end because Club Penguin said the username needed to be at least 8 characters long :V dunno why I chose koro tbh

I've used it for nearly every social media let's gooooooooooooooooo
Username I've been using since a was a wee lass playing Club Penguin. Kona was our dog's name, and I just slapped koro at the end because Club Penguin said the username needed to be at least 8 characters long :V dunno why I chose koro tbh

I've used it for nearly every social media let's gooooooooooooooooo
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifszgtV0Q.pngtumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gif
jFZJEcu.png
A Valley that's very Nightmarey lol

(its related to my/our headspace//mental palace//whatever you name it, we're an osdd system)
A Valley that's very Nightmarey lol

(its related to my/our headspace//mental palace//whatever you name it, we're an osdd system)
SIG-02.png
...its my old warrior cat roleplay oc name. Arrowfeather is a big, long furred gray tabby with green eyes and large paws [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] The name stuck around, I like it enough
...its my old warrior cat roleplay oc name. Arrowfeather is a big, long furred gray tabby with green eyes and large paws The name stuck around, I like it enough
If I can admit...it was a username I got randomly generated on Among Us XD But I loved it! People would call me Day/DayUndying it felt cool! I decided to rebrand after that and now, here I am!
So, it doesn't really HAVE a meaning, but I think one can still be construed, that the night won't last forever.
If I can admit...it was a username I got randomly generated on Among Us XD But I loved it! People would call me Day/DayUndying it felt cool! I decided to rebrand after that and now, here I am!
So, it doesn't really HAVE a meaning, but I think one can still be construed, that the night won't last forever.
Cyrus/Day | He/it | On FR time
You always have permission to put art I made for in the dragons bio! Whether a free piece or commission ^_^
Please don't ping me on my own threads.
baby horse. but silly :3
baby horse. but silly :3
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 33 34