Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What does your username mean?
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34
My username is my monsterverse/godzilla OC's name, found Ender (my mindscape OC) is taken, and 187 means something in PO code for my FNaF side, I would say what it means but the word is forbidden in FR forums and I don't want to break the rules.
My username is my monsterverse/godzilla OC's name, found Ender (my mindscape OC) is taken, and 187 means something in PO code for my FNaF side, I would say what it means but the word is forbidden in FR forums and I don't want to break the rules.
Plague-Network.png
Endtroid
"Oddeeae uodduoee!"
(Hello people!)

Hatchery
Wishhlist
i thought it was funny lol
i thought it was funny lol
It's a little bit of a long story.

My girlfriend and I were bored in class and we were talking about possible names for their warrior cats ocs, which they wanted to name after breakfast foods. They were thinking things like fruits and maple and stuff, but I was being unhelpful and throwing out things like "orange juice," "cereal" and "pancake." Then I saw a bunch of FR posts on tumblr and thought, "wow, my mutual has been talking about this dragon game a lot, I wonder what it is." So my partner and I decided to make accounts and orangejuicekit just stuck.
It's a little bit of a long story.

My girlfriend and I were bored in class and we were talking about possible names for their warrior cats ocs, which they wanted to name after breakfast foods. They were thinking things like fruits and maple and stuff, but I was being unhelpful and throwing out things like "orange juice," "cereal" and "pancake." Then I saw a bunch of FR posts on tumblr and thought, "wow, my mutual has been talking about this dragon game a lot, I wonder what it is." So my partner and I decided to make accounts and orangejuicekit just stuck.
any pronouns except it/its
my name is Roe or Orange
FR time +2
I tend to overuse exclamation points, I promise I'm not yelling at you!
Sliggoo is one of my favorite pokemon. Surprisingly, "Sliggoo" was taken so I had to settle for 3 o's.
Sliggoo is one of my favorite pokemon. Surprisingly, "Sliggoo" was taken so I had to settle for 3 o's.
20240124-2118111.gif
I really love that one part in Static-X- Push it. I think it was "I need it-hah".
I really love that one part in Static-X- Push it. I think it was "I need it-hah".
export202304260852305033.png
My nickname ^^
My nickname ^^
zVzI8uZ.jpg
my user on most social medias is 'ber', which came from me mistyping the word 'bear' (my old user was 'righteous bear' because i thought it sounded cool)

that lead to me making my acc on fr, where 'ber' was already taken, hence i started adding the b, then another e, then the final r where i could finally set the nickname!
my user on most social medias is 'ber', which came from me mistyping the word 'bear' (my old user was 'righteous bear' because i thought it sounded cool)

that lead to me making my acc on fr, where 'ber' was already taken, hence i started adding the b, then another e, then the final r where i could finally set the nickname!
eHj6FXH.png Hi! I'm Ber
l7Ge01H.png
5hF3FGk.png
Jd88XNq.png
People with frog in their usernames are always so amazing but I went with toad because they're similar to frogs and also I love Toad from the mario series, he's my fav character.

And Gavyn is my real name :>
People with frog in their usernames are always so amazing but I went with toad because they're similar to frogs and also I love Toad from the mario series, he's my fav character.

And Gavyn is my real name :>
7ntZZGM.png
tNgQJvM.png
bYt72YT.png
reHWBXk.png
PRICTGJ.png
2VtxnMX.png
Check out the gayest dragon you'll ever see here
F8JsSEl.png
My name is a combination of Elysium (as in the Elysian Fields) and Eros, my preferred online name. I'm a literature nerd and the Elysian Fields have always held my brain in a vice grip.
My name is a combination of Elysium (as in the Elysian Fields) and Eros, my preferred online name. I'm a literature nerd and the Elysian Fields have always held my brain in a vice grip.
Moonstone celestial witch | eros
quicemitqui in yollotl / the heart rules all
- agender | mestizo | fr time +2
- they/them
My name combines 'Dynasty' which can mean ruler or leading of a hereditary and 'Ryuu' which means dragon in Japanese together to make 'DyRyuu' !

You could also fuse their meanings together to make 'Leading/King/Ruler Dragon'!

I use this name on practically everywhere I join nowadays, been like this for probably over 10 years!
My name combines 'Dynasty' which can mean ruler or leading of a hereditary and 'Ryuu' which means dragon in Japanese together to make 'DyRyuu' !

You could also fuse their meanings together to make 'Leading/King/Ruler Dragon'!

I use this name on practically everywhere I join nowadays, been like this for probably over 10 years!
PboYqwV.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 33 34