Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | userpage commentary
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
most if not all of my userpage comments are people getting my username reference. it's nice though, i'm glad i'm not the only lemon demon fan here
most if not all of my userpage comments are people getting my username reference. it's nice though, i'm glad i'm not the only lemon demon fan here
64c30401733ae4e133884923ad852837b6290850.png
and though i can't quite percieve it; i can tell it's there by the way it's not quite there.
ray ESFJ-T fr time +18 he/she
tumblr_picp47hhuG1wgsqgoo1_250.gif
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o6_100.png
Like twice I’ve had dragons on the front page, and there’s less chance of getting someone’s name wrong if I comment on their page so there are replies to that too- usually just continuing a conversation with a friend if our main interaction is in a thread where I can’t talk anymore, and I like complimenting people’s lairs so sometimes there’s that.
Also the endless strand of Re: s in PMs drive me up the wall, so comments can be nice
Like twice I’ve had dragons on the front page, and there’s less chance of getting someone’s name wrong if I comment on their page so there are replies to that too- usually just continuing a conversation with a friend if our main interaction is in a thread where I can’t talk anymore, and I like complimenting people’s lairs so sometimes there’s that.
Also the endless strand of Re: s in PMs drive me up the wall, so comments can be nice
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Tends to happen more often when I talk on someone's userpage instead

Otherwise, rarely.
Tends to happen more often when I talk on someone's userpage instead

Otherwise, rarely.
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
Every so often I get a comment that one of my dragons was on the front page. Occasionally I'll get one about an obscure name or fandragon but I think PMs are more popular for that.
Every so often I get a comment that one of my dragons was on the front page. Occasionally I'll get one about an obscure name or fandragon but I think PMs are more popular for that.
n2PHQa3.png
Once in a while, I get comments about my dragons (usually "Hey, a fandragon I know!" or "This one looks amazing~!"), my lair in general, or thank yous from people I comment on. Never got anything super obscure on my profile page, but I'd love it all the same.
Once in a while, I get comments about my dragons (usually "Hey, a fandragon I know!" or "This one looks amazing~!"), my lair in general, or thank yous from people I comment on. Never got anything super obscure on my profile page, but I'd love it all the same.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
As long as it’s not hateful, I’m totally fine with the random user page comments!

I do prefer PM if I start.
As long as it’s not hateful, I’m totally fine with the random user page comments!

I do prefer PM if I start.
SVt2S0L.png
They’re usually about dragons I have for sale and pinglists. I do get the “hey soandso was on the front page” or “dragon name is pretty” and I prefer having those comments on my profile rather than pm because they’re somewhat permanent and I’m proud of what I have achieved.
They’re usually about dragons I have for sale and pinglists. I do get the “hey soandso was on the front page” or “dragon name is pretty” and I prefer having those comments on my profile rather than pm because they’re somewhat permanent and I’m proud of what I have achieved.
Y3kY2LN.png
i much prefer profile comments versus PM. it may take me a long time to have the courage to open a PM over a comment. i like they are public. i usually just get comments from my friends, and that's how i talk to them. the character limit is nice so i don't feel like i have to respond a whole lot. i tend to overthink things so being limited helps.
i much prefer profile comments versus PM. it may take me a long time to have the courage to open a PM over a comment. i like they are public. i usually just get comments from my friends, and that's how i talk to them. the character limit is nice so i don't feel like i have to respond a whole lot. i tend to overthink things so being limited helps.
yzUX307.png
They don't bother me at all. I like them. I wish I got more. I get so excited when I see the notification! Usually its if one of my dragons is in the spotlight, which is always exciting.

I love random ones and I do leave lots of random ones as well, usually commenting on someones dragon or their whole lair. I don't think it bothers many people.
They don't bother me at all. I like them. I wish I got more. I get so excited when I see the notification! Usually its if one of my dragons is in the spotlight, which is always exciting.

I love random ones and I do leave lots of random ones as well, usually commenting on someones dragon or their whole lair. I don't think it bothers many people.
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
I get them every now and then! Usually it's people telling me that my dragon was on the front page, or people complimenting my broadcast message. Sometimes people use the comments to thank me for buying dragons or giving gifts. I do prefer PMs for long conversations, but getting comments always makes my day!
I get them every now and then! Usually it's people telling me that my dragon was on the front page, or people complimenting my broadcast message. Sometimes people use the comments to thank me for buying dragons or giving gifts. I do prefer PMs for long conversations, but getting comments always makes my day!
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7