Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | flight rising outside of flight rising?
1 2 3
[quote name="Somnorium" date="2019-09-15 15:28:24" ] I got my boyfriend into FR! That's about the only irl thing that I've experienced with FR. lol [/quote]
Somnorium wrote on 2019-09-15 15:28:24:
I got my boyfriend into FR! That's about the only irl thing that I've experienced with FR. lol
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
I got some irl friends into fr, well, get them to try it out then abandon their lairs.
I got some irl friends into fr, well, get them to try it out then abandon their lairs.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
[quote name="SolifugeSpace" date="2019-09-15 15:28:00" ] I met @ Pixelspiral in Pony Town We talked about dragon breeds and rated them [/quote] wow that was probably so long ago it completely dropped outta my brain anyway yeah ive seen a few people on pt with fr ponies and also a few of my friends coincidentally haivng a fr account. thats about as far as it goes literally nothing fr related ever happened [i]irl [/i] for me and im never expecting it to
SolifugeSpace wrote on 2019-09-15 15:28:00:
I met @ Pixelspiral in Pony Town
We talked about dragon breeds and rated them
wow that was probably so long ago it completely dropped outta my brain
anyway yeah ive seen a few people on pt with fr ponies and also a few of my friends coincidentally haivng a fr account. thats about as far as it goes
literally nothing fr related ever happened irl for me and im never expecting it to
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I saw someone in my English class with a FR tab up once.
I saw someone in my English class with a FR tab up once.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
I’ve yeeted three of my friends onto fr

Only one, @MetallicStar (sorry for the ping), is actually active most of the time
I’ve yeeted three of my friends onto fr

Only one, @MetallicStar (sorry for the ping), is actually active most of the time
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
I've caught people in my college's animation lab with FR pulled up more than once!

(Considering we're all animation majors, though, that shouldn't be too surprising...)
I've caught people in my college's animation lab with FR pulled up more than once!

(Considering we're all animation majors, though, that shouldn't be too surprising...)
My only experiences were glimpsing a classmate feeding their dergs via their phone during break. So... Just "Oh cool, I like your pixel boi." "Thanks. I like yours, too."
My only experiences were glimpsing a classmate feeding their dergs via their phone during break. So... Just "Oh cool, I like your pixel boi." "Thanks. I like yours, too."
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
[quote name="cabinetman" date="2019-09-15 15:25:08" ] i turned a bunch of my IRL friends onto FR (if they see this, then sorry not sorry) but thats about it lmao [/quote] ^^^
cabinetman wrote on 2019-09-15 15:25:08:
i turned a bunch of my IRL friends onto FR (if they see this, then sorry not sorry) but thats about it lmao
^^^
Back when I was more involved in the artist alley scene at conventions, I did commissions. My first price sign had a drawing of the Arcanist as my sample for color and ink commissions. When I had to replace that sign, I did one with the Windsinger.

I have met a number of FR users and done some FR-related commissions because of those drawings on my commission signs. I can recall doing one of the Lightweaver and a few of peoples' dragons specifically, although I don't have the usernames of the users anymore. I still have the art, if I could put it up and it might jog some memories.
Back when I was more involved in the artist alley scene at conventions, I did commissions. My first price sign had a drawing of the Arcanist as my sample for color and ink commissions. When I had to replace that sign, I did one with the Windsinger.

I have met a number of FR users and done some FR-related commissions because of those drawings on my commission signs. I can recall doing one of the Lightweaver and a few of peoples' dragons specifically, although I don't have the usernames of the users anymore. I still have the art, if I could put it up and it might jog some memories.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
found out a few people in my school play it and honestly don't know how I feel abt that but I've sent them some stuff so that cool
found out a few people in my school play it and honestly don't know how I feel abt that but I've sent them some stuff so that cool
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
1 2 3