Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what do you guys consider 'broke'?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
I used to hate going under 100k treasure, now I hate going under 1 mil. (Which is kind of pointless. If I refuse to go under a certain point ever....that’s basically my 0 treasure point. I might as well spend it but I don’t want to)
Under 100g is definitely broke for me, I like to be over 1000g but with skins and accents and stuff, that never really sticks.
I used to hate going under 100k treasure, now I hate going under 1 mil. (Which is kind of pointless. If I refuse to go under a certain point ever....that’s basically my 0 treasure point. I might as well spend it but I don’t want to)
Under 100g is definitely broke for me, I like to be over 1000g but with skins and accents and stuff, that never really sticks.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Broke for me is when my balance is zero. Which is very often XD
Broke for me is when my balance is zero. Which is very often XD
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
Broke for me is when I gotta resort to hoardselling junk to buy a piece of apparel :') usually less than 10k
Broke for me is when I gotta resort to hoardselling junk to buy a piece of apparel :') usually less than 10k
under 10kt or 10 gems is "broke" to me, but I spend most of my time there. Unless I have some reason to be building up money I don't go get any

I used to always have at least 1 mil treasure as a rule, but I realized that 1 mil treasure I couldn't spend was essentially 0 treasure, so I just earn as much money as I plan to spend per week now
under 10kt or 10 gems is "broke" to me, but I spend most of my time there. Unless I have some reason to be building up money I don't go get any

I used to always have at least 1 mil treasure as a rule, but I realized that 1 mil treasure I couldn't spend was essentially 0 treasure, so I just earn as much money as I plan to spend per week now
I hope you're having a great day•buy the pretty dragon

i impulse purchase too many things and I'm constantly broke ;-; I think under 100kt/g is poor for me because I simply can't seem to hang on to it for very long xD

i impulse purchase too many things and I'm constantly broke ;-; I think under 100kt/g is poor for me because I simply can't seem to hang on to it for very long xD
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
broke for me is when i dont have enough gems or treasure to buy an entire planned outfit, all at one time. so like, under 100g maybe?
broke for me is when i dont have enough gems or treasure to buy an entire planned outfit, all at one time. so like, under 100g maybe?
ba8c83998b3a7f70fb8990c16bf04d399e168b3a.png 0380532847948e764059537ff47af60516ce6178.png
@EeveeDream

i really felt that
@EeveeDream

i really felt that
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
anything less than 200G is a dangerous level for me. treasure doesn't count.

*proceeds to trip across 30kg offer dream dragon* DRAT
anything less than 200G is a dangerous level for me. treasure doesn't count.

*proceeds to trip across 30kg offer dream dragon* DRAT
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
Uhh... Well I'd probably kill to have 1mil in my hoard but I spend way too much. I'd say broke for me is under 250kt and under 100g. So at any given point, I'm broke.
Uhh... Well I'd probably kill to have 1mil in my hoard but I spend way too much. I'd say broke for me is under 250kt and under 100g. So at any given point, I'm broke.
vDH0pGc.png
broke = me. all the time. everyday
broke = me. all the time. everyday
66.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16