Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roundsey’s Raffle Winners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello! Can someone raise their hand if you’ve ever won a raffle? I keep spending a ton of treasure, buying between 50-100 tickets almost every week. Are there actually winners? Or is this a ridiculous waste of $$? Anyone?
Hello! Can someone raise their hand if you’ve ever won a raffle? I keep spending a ton of treasure, buying between 50-100 tickets almost every week. Are there actually winners? Or is this a ridiculous waste of $$? Anyone?
Yes, there are winners, and yes it's a waste of money.

You're not changing your odds significantly over one ticket by buying 100 tickets. Just buy one ticket and save up for the things you want.
Yes, there are winners, and yes it's a waste of money.

You're not changing your odds significantly over one ticket by buying 100 tickets. Just buy one ticket and save up for the things you want.
Well I mean, I buy 123 tickets every week which I justify by thinking I earn 75k a day just from a little under 20 mins of glimmer and gloom, and I've been lucky enough to win I think...3? Prizes since the beginning? One of which being a sprite which, as a familiar collector, makes it close enough to worth it.

On the other hand, I have seen people buy thousands of tickets in one round and not even win a small prize, so it really depends on how you yourself feel about the pros Vs cons *shrug*
Well I mean, I buy 123 tickets every week which I justify by thinking I earn 75k a day just from a little under 20 mins of glimmer and gloom, and I've been lucky enough to win I think...3? Prizes since the beginning? One of which being a sprite which, as a familiar collector, makes it close enough to worth it.

On the other hand, I have seen people buy thousands of tickets in one round and not even win a small prize, so it really depends on how you yourself feel about the pros Vs cons *shrug*
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
Well, every ticket is a drop in the ocean of everyone buying tickets, and 100 drops is very little more than 1 drop, in that respect.

Just don't get your hopes up and spend only a bit every week, and one day you'll be pleasantly suprised.

but no, I haven't gotten anything myself yet either.
Well, every ticket is a drop in the ocean of everyone buying tickets, and 100 drops is very little more than 1 drop, in that respect.

Just don't get your hopes up and spend only a bit every week, and one day you'll be pleasantly suprised.

but no, I haven't gotten anything myself yet either.
Yeah the chances of winning are so small it's not worth spending loads of money on it. It's not worth the extra 50k to buy 100 tickets compared to 1.
Yeah the chances of winning are so small it's not worth spending loads of money on it. It's not worth the extra 50k to buy 100 tickets compared to 1.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I won one a while back (the first 3 gilded chest prize) with 100 tickets- now I just buy 10-15 tickets unless I’m really interested in the prizes- then I go for 20-25
I won one a while back (the first 3 gilded chest prize) with 100 tickets- now I just buy 10-15 tickets unless I’m really interested in the prizes- then I go for 20-25
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Default 10 tickets. Have won 5-6 times so far.
@henrythearcher

could i ask where your luck comes from-
@henrythearcher

could i ask where your luck comes from-

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
Haven’t won yet, but most I’ve ever done is 52, which was when there were two prizes that piqued my interest. I don’t see myself ever winning, though; I mostly plan to buy 10 tickets, or well just one if I really don’t see any prizes I like. Just enough to get it off my Which Way Stone list. There tends to be AT LEAST 100,000 tickets a week, and for that many, you’d need 1,000 tickets to have a one percent win chance. But the number goes much higher than 100,000, so just buy what you’re comfortable with and cross your fingers.
Haven’t won yet, but most I’ve ever done is 52, which was when there were two prizes that piqued my interest. I don’t see myself ever winning, though; I mostly plan to buy 10 tickets, or well just one if I really don’t see any prizes I like. Just enough to get it off my Which Way Stone list. There tends to be AT LEAST 100,000 tickets a week, and for that many, you’d need 1,000 tickets to have a one percent win chance. But the number goes much higher than 100,000, so just buy what you’re comfortable with and cross your fingers.
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2019-08-07 07:02:35" ] Default 10 tickets. Have won 5-6 times so far. [/quote] ...how? What did did you sacrifice to get this sort of luck? (I have also done 10 tickets per each and have yet to win once...so it really is luck entirely. XD)
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2019-08-07 07:02:35:
...how? What did did you sacrifice to get this sort of luck?

(I have also done 10 tickets per each and have yet to win once...so it really is luck entirely. XD)
gYzuoZS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7