Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roundsey’s Raffle Winners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I won some paradise starsilks once
I won some paradise starsilks once
3tv54TN.gif any pronouns!
likes invader zim, MOTHER series, and cookie run
i draw sometimes
cat enthusiast

8SzUkvf.pngtumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif wb8OgnW.pngWOf8bvG.png
i buy 10-20 tickets per week, it's def not worth it to buy hundreds. i won once, a fire sprite ^^
i buy 10-20 tickets per week, it's def not worth it to buy hundreds. i won once, a fire sprite ^^

> pigeon
> they/them
I have won 4 times... 3 of the 4 times with 288 tickets. I can get 144k treasure back pretty easily within a few days by profit-exalting, lol.
I have won 4 times... 3 of the 4 times with 288 tickets. I can get 144k treasure back pretty easily within a few days by profit-exalting, lol.
One time, I spent tens of thousands of gems (converted to treasure of course) trying to win that skycat. I wasted basically half of the gems I had saved up on the chance of getting it.

I've also noticed that several times there are handfuls of people that keep winning repeatedly. I have seen at least 1 name in the winners pool at least 3 times.

So I just buy 1 ticket now and that's it, the end. You have better odds of winning a user-held raffle than Roundsey.
One time, I spent tens of thousands of gems (converted to treasure of course) trying to win that skycat. I wasted basically half of the gems I had saved up on the chance of getting it.

I've also noticed that several times there are handfuls of people that keep winning repeatedly. I have seen at least 1 name in the winners pool at least 3 times.

So I just buy 1 ticket now and that's it, the end. You have better odds of winning a user-held raffle than Roundsey.
I haven't won jack all yet.
;-;
I'm salty.

Also I need at least one roundsey dragon added to my collection. D:<
I haven't won jack all yet.
;-;
I'm salty.

Also I need at least one roundsey dragon added to my collection. D:<
Of course it's a waste of money. The point is to get you to spend money on luck.

I have once and it was yesterdays prize, 3 gilded chests for 20 tickets/10kt
Of course it's a waste of money. The point is to get you to spend money on luck.

I have once and it was yesterdays prize, 3 gilded chests for 20 tickets/10kt
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2019-08-07 07:02:35" ] Default 10 tickets. Have won 5-6 times so far. [/quote] WHAT??? I buy 10 tickets every week and haven’t won once. *sniffle* Mommy, it’s not fair!
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2019-08-07 07:02:35:
Default 10 tickets. Have won 5-6 times so far.
WHAT???

I buy 10 tickets every week and haven’t won once.

*sniffle*
Mommy, it’s not fair!
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
I once won a stained gene.....after buying 10k plus tickets [emoji=mirror sad size=1] I no longer buy more than a few hundred tickets because of that. That was dumb.
I once won a stained gene.....after buying 10k plus tickets

I no longer buy more than a few hundred tickets because of that. That was dumb.
YAzXKmc.gif
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2019-08-07 07:02:35" ] Default 10 tickets. Have won 5-6 times so far. [/quote] How??? I have yet to win, used to do 10 Tix, down to one now, because it's all the same anyway.
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2019-08-07 07:02:35:
Default 10 tickets. Have won 5-6 times so far.
How??? I have yet to win, used to do 10 Tix, down to one now, because it's all the same anyway.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I buy a max of 10 tickets each week and just hope for the best. That's really all anyone can do. I haven't won anything yet, but I would certainly like the retired familiars they have. Don't really care about the dragon prizes.
I buy a max of 10 tickets each week and just hope for the best. That's really all anyone can do. I haven't won anything yet, but I would certainly like the retired familiars they have. Don't really care about the dragon prizes.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
1 2 3 4 5 6 7