Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shower Thought: Age Difference
1 2
I'd say it depends on lore, but if it's just like "Oh, this is an adult with dwarfism." or "Oh, this is an adult, I just like the pose better." then that's all good.

Also heckity heck that avatar is amazing~!
I'd say it depends on lore, but if it's just like "Oh, this is an adult with dwarfism." or "Oh, this is an adult, I just like the pose better." then that's all good.

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
[quote name="ClockworkEclipse" date="2019-07-28 19:33:18" ] I'd say it depends on lore, but if it's just like "Oh, this is an adult with dwarfism." or "Oh, this is an adult, I just like the pose better." then that's all good. Also heckity heck that avatar is amazing~! [/quote] Ahh thanks, I guess you said what I meant to say more efficiently, indeed I was talking about the case "Oh, this is an adult, I just like the pose better." ~ And @howtoquityou Haha it's just a Skydance F accent, this one is Lady Harpy - Bluenette and I believe there are at least two more hair color variations. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24459917] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244600/24459917_350.png[/img] [/url] Here's the link to the dragon in avatar, for your convenience. xD
ClockworkEclipse wrote on 2019-07-28 19:33:18:

Ahh thanks, I guess you said what I meant to say more efficiently, indeed I was talking about the case "Oh, this is an adult, I just like the pose better."

~

And @howtoquityou

Haha it's just a Skydance F accent, this one is Lady Harpy - Bluenette and I believe there are at least two more hair color variations.

24459917_350.png

Here's the link to the dragon in avatar, for your convenience. xD
It's cartoon dragons. Who cares. Write what you want.
It's cartoon dragons. Who cares. Write what you want.
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
I mean there's also the way that you can treat the perma-youth as a curse
Like,well,there was a pair of dragons,but then one (or both of them) got cursed and enchanted in a hatchling forever but they still love each other
I mean there's also the way that you can treat the perma-youth as a curse
Like,well,there was a pair of dragons,but then one (or both of them) got cursed and enchanted in a hatchling forever but they still love each other
W6LdAlV.gif
[quote name="Fervor" date="2019-07-28 19:01:59" ] Uhh... Well, since the name "scroll of eternal youth" outright states that the dragon it's applied to is physically (which highly implies mentally as well) a child forever, trying to write said dragon into a relationship with one lacking a EY scroll is going to read as a bit unsettling regardless of how you twist it. [/quote] This is how i feel about it basically. Usually I'm able to ignore almost everything offical in lore but with a name like "Eternally [i]Youthful[/i]" it's not so easy. :c
Fervor wrote on 2019-07-28 19:01:59:
Uhh...

Well, since the name "scroll of eternal youth" outright states that the dragon it's applied to is physically (which highly implies mentally as well) a child forever, trying to write said dragon into a relationship with one lacking a EY scroll is going to read as a bit unsettling regardless of how you twist it.
This is how i feel about it basically. Usually I'm able to ignore almost everything offical in lore but with a name like "Eternally Youthful" it's not so easy. :c
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
@Meowfred
Hey, dont let them get you down. You want a permababy/adult derg ship, go for it! What other people say is irrelevant, choose what YOU want to do, not what others what you to do.
@Meowfred
Hey, dont let them get you down. You want a permababy/adult derg ship, go for it! What other people say is irrelevant, choose what YOU want to do, not what others what you to do.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
[quote name="iiSwizzle" date="2019-07-28 18:59:23" ] ^ just don’t make it super weird lol [/quote] i will go with this, because everything can be weird, i think how you write it and what you choose to emphatize is as important as what the ship is.
iiSwizzle wrote on 2019-07-28 18:59:23:
^ just don’t make it super weird lol
i will go with this, because everything can be weird, i think how you write it and what you choose to emphatize is as important as what the ship is.
neutralh5.png
@DeathPhoenix

Thank you for the encouragement! And thanks everyone for the discussion.

It is not actually relevant to anybody I know atm, this is just a random thought that came by me suddenly and I just wanna see what's the general opinion on if this kind of issue brings in any kind of sensitivity into the situation, so no right and wrong, just wanna hear what's everybody thinks. So thanks for everyone who has already given an opinion. :)
@DeathPhoenix

Thank you for the encouragement! And thanks everyone for the discussion.

It is not actually relevant to anybody I know atm, this is just a random thought that came by me suddenly and I just wanna see what's the general opinion on if this kind of issue brings in any kind of sensitivity into the situation, so no right and wrong, just wanna hear what's everybody thinks. So thanks for everyone who has already given an opinion. :)
1 2