Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 658 659 660 661 662 ... 665 666
[img]https://i.imgur.com/IA0MNdl.png[/img] I forgot to post this days ago but i finished the bottom kinda. Need to add myself in then i’ll get to work on actually painting the darn thing
IA0MNdl.png

I forgot to post this days ago but i finished the bottom kinda. Need to add myself in then i’ll get to work on actually painting the darn thing
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I managed to get my first boss familiar last night while trying to get an ancient fungus. Thank you Azimyth [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1000231580234698822/1006013933515182081/IMG_4103.png[/img]
I managed to get my first boss familiar last night while trying to get an ancient fungus. Thank you Azimyth
IMG_4103.png
Fiona let me pet both her Red-footed Akirbeak and Boolean

What does this mean??
Fiona let me pet both her Red-footed Akirbeak and Boolean

What does this mean??
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
got a wind egg after seeing this praise azimyth
got a wind egg after seeing this praise azimyth
lore sales!! ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
Fiona let me bond with the new WW fam, a lightning sprite, and a light goblin today. The work of Azimyth, methinks?
Fiona let me bond with the new WW fam, a lightning sprite, and a light goblin today. The work of Azimyth, methinks?
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
Lab Profile
Fiona let me pat Boolean today again AAAAAAAA
Fiona let me pat Boolean today again AAAAAAAA
spr_gameOver.png
hi! i havent found an egg since last year! please help! or just give me flecks or an elim or SOMETHING i can use to buy these primal vials please please PLEASE PLEASE
hi! i havent found an egg since last year! please help! or just give me flecks or an elim or SOMETHING i can use to buy these primal vials please please PLEASE PLEASE
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
12 eggs for fodder profit push! Thank you Azimyth for this luck!
12 eggs for fodder profit push! Thank you Azimyth for this luck!
Lab Profile
Ahhh I understand the Arenji thread now! May I receive Azimyth's blessings <2
Ahhh I understand the Arenji thread now! May I receive Azimyth's blessings <2
BVCmGQj.png
Hi everyone I sent a friend request to Azimyth and got 5 festival chests today from coli
Hi everyone I sent a friend request to Azimyth and got 5 festival chests today from coli
Rain World|Ultrakill|Blahblah-Ect-Ect-The List Goes On Fanatic

(First two HibDen Tabs are all for sale! Art shop here, Wishlist Here.)
1 2 ... 658 659 660 661 662 ... 665 666