Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 410 411 412 413 414 ... 665 666
i hatched?? a multigaze????? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57035447] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/570355/57035447_350.png[/img] [/url] all hail the RNGbender™ [rule] [i]update: went to the coli for a bit and got not one, but TWO [item=Rally]?????? [size=2]thanks Azimyth[/size=2][/i]
i hatched?? a multigaze?????

57035447_350.png

all hail the RNGbender™

update: went to the coli for a bit and got not one, but TWO Rally ??????
thanks Azimyth
Tfgre.gifbegone, basic!
*reaches thread and hugs* something good in my joxbox pls @azimyth Edit: [item=mistlurker's garb] [skin=27790] THANK YOU AZIMYTH I WILL NEVER DOUBT AGAIN
*reaches thread and hugs*
something good in my joxbox pls @azimyth
Edit:
Mistlurker's Garb

THANK YOU AZIMYTH
I WILL NEVER DOUBT AGAIN
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@Azimyth
...hot damn, would you consider selling me that gorgeous girl or
@Azimyth
...hot damn, would you consider selling me that gorgeous girl or
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
Thanks for the Conflagrant Kit in my JoxBox, I've always wanted one!
Thanks for the Conflagrant Kit in my JoxBox, I've always wanted one!
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Praise be to the Lucky One!
Praise be to the Lucky One!
lJQFrFF.png ww7QpZEh_o.gif hey, i'm savato!
fgKwRJl7_o.gif he/him they/them ae/aer/aers
fgKwRJl7_o.gif FR time +0
fgKwRJl7_o.gif IKTR players: please click here!
Hail Azimyth!
Hail Azimyth!
hello excuse me azimyth i would like a forest-camo-antique boy with wind eyes. please pop him into existence for me using your wriggly wizard dice fingers thanks
hello excuse me azimyth i would like a forest-camo-antique boy with wind eyes. please pop him into existence for me using your wriggly wizard dice fingers thanks
Z5jS3rB.png
I have three rusted chests and 5 iron chests to open.. praise be to the rngbender and let's hope for something pretty
I have three rusted chests and 5 iron chests to open.. praise be to the rngbender and let's hope for something pretty

Magpie
he/they/she
Fr time +3

=====================
natureshieldr.png
Hey @Kar I have a wind nest or two open! If I grab two dragons to get those colors I'll let you know and I'll start breeding them!
Hey @Kar I have a wind nest or two open! If I grab two dragons to get those colors I'll let you know and I'll start breeding them!
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
I got two eggs in one day, along with Haste, a Berserker, and a page of familiars! Sold 'em all and now I got a million treasure to spend.
I got two eggs in one day, along with Haste, a Berserker, and a page of familiars! Sold 'em all and now I got a million treasure to spend.
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
1 2 ... 410 411 412 413 414 ... 665 666