Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 358 359 360 361 362 ... 665 666
@Yunimori geez, that must have been awful. i feel sorry for ya

and the only advice my tired brain can give you is 'don't go into the waterways to grind'
@Yunimori geez, that must have been awful. i feel sorry for ya

and the only advice my tired brain can give you is 'don't go into the waterways to grind'
@Zlhzlh

...it...was. It was under my bed, impaled on the boxspring. NOT something I needed or wanted to see. Got RID of it adn the smell is now gone, but UGH.

Good advice. I will not go there, not tonight. I'm thinking maybe blooming grove, just 'cause i need petals for whenever I manage to get enough pink mums for the darn blossom gene trade.
@Zlhzlh

...it...was. It was under my bed, impaled on the boxspring. NOT something I needed or wanted to see. Got RID of it adn the smell is now gone, but UGH.

Good advice. I will not go there, not tonight. I'm thinking maybe blooming grove, just 'cause i need petals for whenever I manage to get enough pink mums for the darn blossom gene trade.
FoJ8nwr.pngWfi70uM.png
@Yunimori oh heck, if i saw something like that honestly i'd just run off and not be seen within three miles of the rat for a month
i'm cowardly like that, well done for being brave

understandable, i need blossom but see absolutely no point in foraging to lv 34 and then getting one mum a month when i could just wait until the gene's prices inevitably tank and i can just buy 5 copies of the dumb thing myself.
instead, i've been impatiently hopping from venue to venue because i can't decide where to go, or just screaming over how much money i need and not actually going out and getting money.
@Yunimori oh heck, if i saw something like that honestly i'd just run off and not be seen within three miles of the rat for a month
i'm cowardly like that, well done for being brave

understandable, i need blossom but see absolutely no point in foraging to lv 34 and then getting one mum a month when i could just wait until the gene's prices inevitably tank and i can just buy 5 copies of the dumb thing myself.
instead, i've been impatiently hopping from venue to venue because i can't decide where to go, or just screaming over how much money i need and not actually going out and getting money.
@Zlhzlh

I had no choice. I had to get rid of the smell and get rid of the boxspring myself. No bravery, just ugly necessity. *wrinkles nose*

I am impatient about getting blossom, so I understand what you mean. I have FOURTEEN mums now, so I'm CLOSE. Just...continuing to try. And getting all kinds of plants to sell, so it's not a loss, really. XD;
@Zlhzlh

I had no choice. I had to get rid of the smell and get rid of the boxspring myself. No bravery, just ugly necessity. *wrinkles nose*

I am impatient about getting blossom, so I understand what you mean. I have FOURTEEN mums now, so I'm CLOSE. Just...continuing to try. And getting all kinds of plants to sell, so it's not a loss, really. XD;
FoJ8nwr.pngWfi70uM.png
@Yunimori necessity or no, i probably would have rather died
yes this is coming from a member of plague flight

yeah, i'm on about -13 according to my foraging level. i don't want plants and they aren't worth much, either- unless it's for the hd, which i haven't seen a single plant trade for, i'm not going in there.
@Yunimori necessity or no, i probably would have rather died
yes this is coming from a member of plague flight

yeah, i'm on about -13 according to my foraging level. i don't want plants and they aren't worth much, either- unless it's for the hd, which i haven't seen a single plant trade for, i'm not going in there.
i'm gonna cry
someone said they're gonna autobuy the gen1 i'm auctioning for a wc scroll

i'm still waiting for their response back but oh my god i'm gonna lose it
i'm gonna cry
someone said they're gonna autobuy the gen1 i'm auctioning for a wc scroll

i'm still waiting for their response back but oh my god i'm gonna lose it
....I just got this from an Arcane egg. Stone/Azure/Azure. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55825376] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/558254/55825376_350.png[/img] [/url]
....I just got this from an Arcane egg. Stone/Azure/Azure.

55825376_350.png
FoJ8nwr.pngWfi70uM.png
@Yunimori Ooh, I wanna try a scry! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=20&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=13&winggene=25&wings=27&auth=d7a4bab3636dcf35b15c030b3fe197b9a3c3ddc0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=15&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=24&winggene=25&wings=27&auth=8d253d1f91daf96dd9b3c07c5a1213e3996ca18f&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Yunimori

Ooh, I wanna try a scry!

dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=20&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=13&winggene=25&wings=27&auth=d7a4bab3636dcf35b15c030b3fe197b9a3c3ddc0&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=15&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=27&tertgene=24&winggene=25&wings=27&auth=8d253d1f91daf96dd9b3c07c5a1213e3996ca18f&dummyext=prev.png
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
@Yunimori
if the Devil offered me impossible luck in exchange for the dead rat under my nose, frankly I'm sure the greedy side of me would smother the screaming part to death and ask how soon this could be arranged.

tl;dr CONGRATS, BUT OH DEAR
@Yunimori
if the Devil offered me impossible luck in exchange for the dead rat under my nose, frankly I'm sure the greedy side of me would smother the screaming part to death and ask how soon this could be arranged.

tl;dr CONGRATS, BUT OH DEAR
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
[quote name="@Yunimori" date="2019-10-06 17:47:34" ] *shudders quietly* .........found the source of the dead rat smell that was coming from somewhere within the vicinity of my room. Thought it was the wall. It was not. It very, very much so was not. I need some RNG to make me even CLOSE to forgetting about what I just witnessed. [/quote] *ahem* Was it a dead rat carcass covered in The Cleanup Crew™
@Yunimori wrote on 2019-10-06 17:47:34:
*shudders quietly* .........found the source of the dead rat smell that was coming from somewhere within the vicinity of my room. Thought it was the wall. It was not. It very, very much so was not. I need some RNG to make me even CLOSE to forgetting about what I just witnessed.
*ahem*
Was it a dead rat carcass covered in The Cleanup Crew™
1 2 ... 358 359 360 361 362 ... 665 666