Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 356 357 358 359 360 ... 665 666
[quote name="@parasites" date="2019-10-05 07:45:42" ] i'm now tempted to do a haul which venue though [/quote] Waterway for them sludge familiars and cockroaches
@parasites wrote on 2019-10-05 07:45:42:
i'm now tempted to do a haul
which venue though
Waterway for them sludge familiars and cockroaches
Azimyth. I plead to you, my luck hasn’t been too good lately. I’m a firm believer but I just need that little nudge. Thanks.

Edit: not even five minutes in I got a Familiar and a berserker.
Azimyth. I plead to you, my luck hasn’t been too good lately. I’m a firm believer but I just need that little nudge. Thanks.

Edit: not even five minutes in I got a Familiar and a berserker.
SVt2S0L.png
*triumphantly holds up copper filigree breastplate*
*immediately shuffles off to go throw it at a coatl or something*
[quote name="@Zlhzlh" date="2019-10-05 09:56:33" ] *triumphantly holds up copper filigree breastplate* *immediately shuffles off to go throw it at a coatl or something* [/quote] [i]Just you wait a few more venues and I'll be in the workshop making kebabs out of tamagachi squirrels
@Zlhzlh wrote on 2019-10-05 09:56:33:
Just you wait a few more venues and I'll be in the workshop making kebabs out of tamagachi squirrels
@Owlynx i'm already making loaches out of robot monkeys and i don't even know how that's possible
@Owlynx i'm already making loaches out of robot monkeys and i don't even know how that's possible
I take it back thunderhead sucks; I've only gotten 2 bubbly bisque pieces and familiars
I take it back thunderhead sucks; I've only gotten 2 bubbly bisque pieces and familiars
azimyth i pray to you, grant me your otherworldly luck, please i will sing your song for generations to come
azimyth i pray to you, grant me your otherworldly luck, please i will sing your song for generations to come
Azimyth please give me some luck i can give you like 3 stuffed miths for that
Azimyth please give me some luck i can give you like 3 stuffed miths for that
decays-snek-1.png~ tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifRodiontumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_luws6dnlGq1r27f5r.gif
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifshe/he
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_inline_mgw7wmn5up1qbs47q.giftumblr_m9h2rlBQop1rvjizy.gif
jHIZkM0.gif
decays_juistheid.gif jHIZkM0.gif
[quote=notable drops] [item=nebula starsilk circlet][item=bubbly bisque locket][item=bubbly bisque tailtaille][item=nebula starsilk earrings][item=teardrop citrine wing loop][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=bubbly bisque gloves][item=dire vulture][item=dustfeather sphinx][item=roving lionsnake][item=greattusk][item=pale greattusk][item=plainstrider bard][item=plainstrider bard][item=wintermane minstrel][item=falconclaw warrior][item=starry ampelope][item=king quillrunner][item=raptorik herder][item=rabid grinfin][item=rabid grinfin][item=rabid grinfin][item=coursing skira][item=coursing skira][item=unburdened billy][item=unburdened billy][item=roundhorn rager][item=roundhorn rager][item=roundhorn rager][item=roundhorn rager][item=roundhorn rager] [/quote] Savanna haul
notable drops wrote:
Nebula Starsilk Circlet Bubbly Bisque Locket Bubbly Bisque Tailtaille Nebula Starsilk Earrings Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop Vial of Hypnotic Sight Bubbly Bisque Gloves Dire Vulture Dustfeather Sphinx Roving Lionsnake Greattusk Pale Greattusk Plainstrider Bard Plainstrider Bard Wintermane Minstrel Falconclaw Warrior Starry Ampelope King Quillrunner Raptorik Herder Rabid Grinfin Rabid Grinfin Rabid Grinfin Coursing Skira Coursing Skira Unburdened Billy Unburdened Billy Roundhorn Rager Roundhorn Rager Roundhorn Rager Roundhorn Rager Roundhorn Rager
Savanna haul
Azimyth, could I have some luck in the loot department?

Edit: Got phantom in the first round in the coli.
Went scavenging, got a plague egg, a plague rune, and a Plaguebringer doll thing
Azimyth, could I have some luck in the loot department?

Edit: Got phantom in the first round in the coli.
Went scavenging, got a plague egg, a plague rune, and a Plaguebringer doll thing
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
1 2 ... 356 357 358 359 360 ... 665 666