Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 360 361 362 363 364 ... 665 666
@girlofSornieth
He hasn't posted in a while.

Has he went the way of the Tidelord?
@girlofSornieth
He hasn't posted in a while.

Has he went the way of the Tidelord?
We at 369 pages and honestly I like patterns

ps, not dead yall
We at 369 pages and honestly I like patterns

ps, not dead yall
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
i suddenly got reminded of the "get an egg from each coli venue" challenge and i both want to and don't want to do it
help
i suddenly got reminded of the "get an egg from each coli venue" challenge and i both want to and don't want to do it
help
@Owlynx
lol well I checked his profile and his dragons are still fed so

maybe he went on a semi hiatus like I did XD
@Owlynx
lol well I checked his profile and his dragons are still fed so

maybe he went on a semi hiatus like I did XD
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
have you guys even read any other topics in frd recently
have you guys even read any other topics in frd recently
Heeeey guys. I'm getting ready to exalt some of my For Sale bbies, and wanted to give y'all the option of nabbing a child if you want one before I send 'em off to Uncle Stormy. They're on my For Sale tab, lemme know if you want? I am kinna running out of lair space and it makes me uncomfortable .XD;
Heeeey guys. I'm getting ready to exalt some of my For Sale bbies, and wanted to give y'all the option of nabbing a child if you want one before I send 'em off to Uncle Stormy. They're on my For Sale tab, lemme know if you want? I am kinna running out of lair space and it makes me uncomfortable .XD;
FoJ8nwr.pngWfi70uM.png
@Yunimori Oh man, you guys always do me in with the babies [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55795199] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557952/55795199_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Take my money[/i]
@Yunimori
Oh man, you guys always do me in with the babies

55795199_350.png

Take my money

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
@SerenityGale

Pffft. Well, ENJOY her. It's always a pleasure to know my strange aesthetic when it comes to breeding makes people happy.
@SerenityGale

Pffft. Well, ENJOY her. It's always a pleasure to know my strange aesthetic when it comes to breeding makes people happy.
FoJ8nwr.pngWfi70uM.png
@Yunimori I almost didn't take her, because I already have a couple pairs of black and red dragons. Almost. I made the mistake of popping her in the crying workshop [emoji=pearlcatcher tongue size=1] Thanks, and I definitely will enjoy her :)
@Yunimori
I almost didn't take her, because I already have a couple pairs of black and red dragons. Almost. I made the mistake of popping her in the crying workshop Thanks, and I definitely will enjoy her :)

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
Azimyth, O Azimyth! Hear my plea! I DESPERATELY need runestones for my Hibernal Den, and I simply refuse to just take the easy route, and go buy them from the Auction House. Please, bless me with your ridiculously incredibly RNG, because I've had enough of wasting gathering turns for something so dang tiny as these silly, magical stones. >:-( Anyway, time to go waste these turns on Mums now. [emoji=mirror size=1]
Azimyth, O Azimyth! Hear my plea!

I DESPERATELY need runestones for my Hibernal Den, and I simply refuse to just take the easy route, and go buy them from the Auction House. Please, bless me with your ridiculously incredibly RNG, because I've had enough of wasting gathering turns for something so dang tiny as these silly, magical stones. >:-(

Anyway, time to go waste these turns on Mums now.
w7Z8MA5.png
1 2 ... 360 361 362 363 364 ... 665 666