Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 355 356 357 358 359 ... 665 666
If I weren't bound in Bamboo Falls I'd challenge you to a GW coli drop challenge^^
If I weren't bound in Bamboo Falls I'd challenge you to a GW coli drop challenge^^
@Owlynx i'm just happy that he's not only pretty, matchy and cheap, but also the exact breed and gender i collect.
and yeah, but i feel like the lionfish works best. both are a dream to get compared to sludge, anyway.
@Owlynx i'm just happy that he's not only pretty, matchy and cheap, but also the exact breed and gender i collect.
and yeah, but i feel like the lionfish works best. both are a dream to get compared to sludge, anyway.
[quote name="@Owlynx" date="2019-10-05 07:06:09" ] If I weren't bound in Bamboo Falls I'd challenge you to a GW coli drop challenge^^ [/quote] wait until i'm in one of my lucky phases, then we can duel. my last one was starfall- four eggs total and a boss in one week.
@Owlynx wrote on 2019-10-05 07:06:09:
wait until i'm in one of my lucky phases, then we can duel. my last one was starfall- four eggs total and a boss in one week.
@Zlhzlh
Oh you're sooo on. My first starfall was the luckiest. Over 40 chests, so many pink silks, bosses and good drops galore.
@Zlhzlh
Oh you're sooo on. My first starfall was the luckiest. Over 40 chests, so many pink silks, bosses and good drops galore.
@Owlynx i'd say let's duke it out next starfall, but that's a while away. maybe this notn?
@Owlynx i'd say let's duke it out next starfall, but that's a while away. maybe this notn?
@Zlhzlh
RoR, RBC, NotN, any event is good for me >:)
@Zlhzlh
RoR, RBC, NotN, any event is good for me >:)
@Owlynx i'll be missing most, if not all, of ror, and i don't know how busy i'll be during rbc, whereas notn is during a holiday for me. safest to say then.
@Owlynx i'll be missing most, if not all, of ror, and i don't know how busy i'll be during rbc, whereas notn is during a holiday for me. safest to say then.
Bamboo Falls haul. Now onto my godsend venue, Thunderhead. I got 4 eggs from it my last long drop B) [quote=Notable drops] [item=raptorik warrior crate][item=sparkling emerald tail bow][item=vista: bamboo falls][item=nature runestone][item=ice runestone][item=nebula starsilk scarf][item=eliminate][item=baku][item=baku][item=baku][item=dreameater][item=ethereal trickster][item=ethereal trickster][item=opheodrys serthis][item=tengu][item=tengu][item=gale wolf][item=raptorik warrior][item=raptorik warrior][item=raptorik warrior][item=raptorik warrior][item=mantled foo][item=mantled foo][item=wandering surgepriest][item=wandering surgepriest][item=raptorik wanderer]
Bamboo Falls haul. Now onto my godsend venue, Thunderhead. I got 4 eggs from it my last long drop B)
Notable drops wrote:
Raptorik Warrior Crate Sparkling Emerald Tail Bow Vista: Bamboo Falls Nature Runestone Ice Runestone Nebula Starsilk Scarf Eliminate Baku Baku Baku Dreameater Ethereal Trickster Ethereal Trickster Opheodrys Serthis Tengu Tengu Gale Wolf Raptorik Warrior Raptorik Warrior Raptorik Warrior Raptorik Warrior Mantled Foo Mantled Foo Wandering Surgepriest Wandering Surgepriest Raptorik Wanderer
i'm now tempted to do a haul
which venue though
i'm now tempted to do a haul
which venue though
[quote name="@Owlynx" date="2019-10-05 07:25:48" ] Now onto my godsend venue, Thunderhead. I got 4 eggs from it my last long drop B) [/quote] the first thing that came into my head upon reading this was 'oh god what would a long drop of [i]eggs[/i] look like' i think i need sleep
@Owlynx wrote on 2019-10-05 07:25:48:
Now onto my godsend venue, Thunderhead. I got 4 eggs from it my last long drop B)
the first thing that came into my head upon reading this was 'oh god what would a long drop of eggs look like'
i think i need sleep
1 2 ... 355 356 357 358 359 ... 665 666