Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 431 432
[emoji=sword size=1] it's time to make a golem workshop team and print an image of Azimyth to tape above my bed
it's time to make a golem workshop team and print an image of Azimyth to tape above my bed
oh my god your luck is AWESOME

i'm just fine with my mediocre luck (except when it comes to hatching eggs...?) but GOD this is fun to watch
oh my god your luck is AWESOME

i'm just fine with my mediocre luck (except when it comes to hatching eggs...?) but GOD this is fun to watch
otfajr.jpg
All hail Azimyth!
All hail Azimyth!
stag_zpsubskiwan_by_delamire-d8sw2w6.gif saltedsnails
professional dragon hoarder
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT
why should i worship anyone when my luck is its own malovelent god

fully blaming you azimynth for the deeprealm hunter i got a couple days ago

edit: a nest wegged me slkfj. most people hate that but thats still a low percent chance!!
why should i worship anyone when my luck is its own malovelent god

fully blaming you azimynth for the deeprealm hunter i got a couple days ago

edit: a nest wegged me slkfj. most people hate that but thats still a low percent chance!!
tumblr_inline_pgsrhmOw3m1w30r6l_1280.gif

natalie
she/her
+3 fr time
discord: CHeRRYSTaR#0420
I'm going to hope I'll get some luck too
I'm going to hope I'll get some luck too
bQXuoer.pngAiaAKNt.png FR time +9
[quote name="@shadowforestdrag" date="2019-07-21 08:36:57" ] edit: a nest wegged me slkfj. most people hate that but thats still a low percent chance!! [/quote] I like your attitude, my child xD @DeathPhoenix WHAT A GREAT EGG OMG. The Lightning Rare eyes are FANTASTIC! *makes plans to move to the Shifting Expanse*
@shadowforestdrag wrote on 2019-07-21 08:36:57:

I like your attitude, my child xD

@DeathPhoenix WHAT A GREAT EGG OMG. The Lightning Rare eyes are FANTASTIC! *makes plans to move to the Shifting Expanse*
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the highest peak of the crystalspine reaches in the darkest corner of the obscured crescent as far down the hottest volcano of the ashfall waste as dragonly possible for your convenience
@howtoquityou might as well be positive!! [s]as i said before, i do already get lucky, just with all the wrong things ksdjfgh[/s] [quote name="SeaCat" date="2019-07-20 23:59:33" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sbeGak3.png[/img] [s]i just want one boss familiar :'([/s] [/quote] it'll be ok!!!!!! i bless u
@howtoquityou might as well be positive!! as i said before, i do already get lucky, just with all the wrong things ksdjfgh
SeaCat wrote on 2019-07-20 23:59:33:
sbeGak3.png
i just want one boss familiar :'(

it'll be ok!!!!!! i bless u

natalie
she/her
+3 fr time
Update: No roc familiar but I got a nebula starsilks!
Update: No roc familiar but I got a nebula starsilks!
hvXP1FV.png20nkVzU.pngWishlist
[quote name="shadowforestdrag" date="2019-07-21 13:36:42" ] [s]as i said before, i do already get lucky, just with all the wrong things ksdjfgh[/s][/quote] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573466945287094272/602606504217935917/Flight_Rising_-_Google_Chrome_7_21_2019_5_00_28_PM.png[/img] case in point cause i need python thank u anyways azimyth!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
shadowforestdrag wrote on 2019-07-21 13:36:42:
as i said before, i do already get lucky, just with all the wrong things ksdjfgh

Flight_Rising_-_Google_Chrome_7_21_2019_5_00_28_PM.png

case in point cause i need python

thank u anyways azimyth!!!

natalie
she/her
+3 fr time
I'll believe this once I get a good drop because my luck is abysmal, lol
I'll believe this once I get a good drop because my luck is abysmal, lol
KmtYmHF.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 431 432