Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | can we talk about the toridae chew toy?
1 2 3 4 5
I always imagined that the boots were actually just replicas of what dragons believed to be purses for the ancient creatures that once roamed Sornieth.
I always imagined that the boots were actually just replicas of what dragons believed to be purses for the ancient creatures that once roamed Sornieth.
But then surely if they're some kind of relic, wouldn't they be more treasured or something? Why're they in the swamp?

Or if it's for the dryads, why do they never wear shoes? Was there some kind of toridae/dryad war where the toridae won and stole all of the shoes????

I haven't been able to stop thinking about this for a few days now and I think I'm starting to lose my mind.
But then surely if they're some kind of relic, wouldn't they be more treasured or something? Why're they in the swamp?

Or if it's for the dryads, why do they never wear shoes? Was there some kind of toridae/dryad war where the toridae won and stole all of the shoes????

I haven't been able to stop thinking about this for a few days now and I think I'm starting to lose my mind.
A8hln7x.png
Dryads float, sometimes. They need the shoes for when they walk.
Dryads float, sometimes. They need the shoes for when they walk.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
[quote name="TheNobleAbsol" date="2019-06-21 14:10:52" ] But then surely if they're some kind of relic, wouldn't they be more treasured or something? Why're they in the swamp? [/quote] Pretty sure some leather shoes wouldn't exist the thousands of years minimum between now and the second age. So. Somewhere in Plague(where the Mire quarantine zone is) there is some sort of Dryad work boot factory. Possibly all the ones that don't fit specifications are tossed to the toridae. You don't see the Dryads wearing the boots because of their high camo index.
TheNobleAbsol wrote on 2019-06-21 14:10:52:

Pretty sure some leather shoes wouldn't exist the thousands of years minimum between now and the second age. So.

Somewhere in Plague(where the Mire quarantine zone is) there is some sort of Dryad work boot factory. Possibly all the ones that don't fit specifications are tossed to the toridae. You don't see the Dryads wearing the boots because of their high camo index.
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
@DeathPhoenix @Sinnabelle @Reilata so you're tryna tell me [img]https://i.imgur.com/8mvmEbh.png[/img]
@DeathPhoenix @Sinnabelle @Reilata

so you're tryna tell me

8mvmEbh.png
A8hln7x.png
@TheNobleAbsol

Well that one in specific I'm seeing more slippers than boots but, there's the idea.

@TheNobleAbsol

Well that one in specific I'm seeing more slippers than boots but, there's the idea.

4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="MiniPandaBuns" date="2019-06-21 13:45:57" ] well there used to be humans on Sornieth, but they were all wiped out in the explosion that created the Arcanist, right? [/quote] Weren't those just humanoids, not humans?
MiniPandaBuns wrote on 2019-06-21 13:45:57:
well there used to be humans on Sornieth, but they were all wiped out in the explosion that created the Arcanist, right?

Weren't those just humanoids, not humans?
We have found mummified remains from thousands of years ago, from within bogs, with clothing still intact- made from leather in the real world. I don’t doubt a more modern style shoe from an as advanced society as those ancient peoples could survive just as long. We don’t really know how long it’s been.

As for it’s location? That’s probably where its owner died?
We have found mummified remains from thousands of years ago, from within bogs, with clothing still intact- made from leather in the real world. I don’t doubt a more modern style shoe from an as advanced society as those ancient peoples could survive just as long. We don’t really know how long it’s been.

As for it’s location? That’s probably where its owner died?
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
iirc there was humanoid-ish creatures on sornieth once
iirc there was humanoid-ish creatures on sornieth once
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
[center][color=15478b]Those boots look they they could fit a Skydancer[/color] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center]
Those boots look they they could fit a Skydancer
dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
dummy?breed=13&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
1 2 3 4 5