Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | can we talk about the toridae chew toy?
1 2 3 4 5
[item=toridae chew toy] Let it sink in. It's a shoe. [b]For a human foot.[/b] Where did this come from?? As far as I know none of the beastclans have human-like feet. Is there some kind of inedible shoe plant that only grows in the mire??? Is there a tiny breed of shoe snails that live *just* to be chew toys for alligator monsters??? Can anyone explain this?
Toridae Chew Toy

Let it sink in. It's a shoe. For a human foot.

Where did this come from?? As far as I know none of the beastclans have human-like feet. Is there some kind of inedible shoe plant that only grows in the mire??? Is there a tiny breed of shoe snails that live *just* to be chew toys for alligator monsters???

Can anyone explain this?
A8hln7x.png
Oh sorry that's mine, I always misplace my things! :)

Edit:

Woah, @VeniVidiVici we posted at the exact same time!
Oh sorry that's mine, I always misplace my things! :)

Edit:

Woah, @VeniVidiVici we posted at the exact same time!
Idk, tbh I headcannon the seer's and beings that caused their own deaths and arcanists birth from the generator, were humans, or humanlike. So.
But I don't think it's ever been confirmed or deconfirmed about humans/humanoids, other then beastclans.

@Freetofly haha nice!
Idk, tbh I headcannon the seer's and beings that caused their own deaths and arcanists birth from the generator, were humans, or humanlike. So.
But I don't think it's ever been confirmed or deconfirmed about humans/humanoids, other then beastclans.

@Freetofly haha nice!
Jar of Vapors I collect Bottled Embers and Jar Of Vapors!
WishList
Bottled Embers
I mean, dragons have other human-like clothing, and apparently Beastclans like making clothing for wildlife.

But I never heard anything about shoes..
I mean, dragons have other human-like clothing, and apparently Beastclans like making clothing for wildlife.

But I never heard anything about shoes..
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
boot loot for the snoot boop?
boot loot for the snoot boop?
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
well there used to be humans on Sornieth, but they were all wiped out in the explosion that created the Arcanist, right?
well there used to be humans on Sornieth, but they were all wiped out in the explosion that created the Arcanist, right?
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
I... never thought of this. Surely a shoe from humans way back then wouldn't still be around in modern Sorneith right? :0
Dragons don't wear shoes like that and I'm sure most if not all beastclans don't.

A side note, pinkerton gave me one from his pile today...
I... never thought of this. Surely a shoe from humans way back then wouldn't still be around in modern Sorneith right? :0
Dragons don't wear shoes like that and I'm sure most if not all beastclans don't.

A side note, pinkerton gave me one from his pile today...
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/357.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/358.png[/img] The dryads have human-like feet. Maybe they've gone through a shoe phase before realizing that they float anyway so they don't need shoes anymore. Gave them to toridaes.
357.png358.png

The dryads have human-like feet. Maybe they've gone through a shoe phase before realizing that they float anyway so they don't need shoes anymore. Gave them to toridaes.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
I don't really see dryads as floating due to the tree bits they are bound too but. Possibly some Mire dyrads don't like to squish, so use boots. Why leather and not bark/leaves? Ehh. Don't worry about it. [item=barkskin watcher]
I don't really see dryads as floating due to the tree bits they are bound too but.
Possibly some Mire dyrads don't like to squish, so use boots.
Why leather and not bark/leaves? Ehh. Don't worry about it.

Barkskin Watcher

4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="Reilata" date="2019-06-21 13:50:38" ] [quote name="Sinnabelle" date="2019-06-21 13:48:13" ] The dryads have human-like feet. Maybe they've gone through a shoe phase before realizing that they float anyway so they don't need shoes anymore. Gave them to toridaes. [/quote] I don't really see dryads as floating due to the tree bits they are bound too but. Possibly some Mire dyrads don't like to squish, so use boots. [/quote] Yeah, that's how I imagine dryads in general. I only mentioned floating because that's what they do in woodland path, lol. One of the more odd things in FR. c':
Reilata wrote on 2019-06-21 13:50:38:
Sinnabelle wrote on 2019-06-21 13:48:13:
The dryads have human-like feet. Maybe they've gone through a shoe phase before realizing that they float anyway so they don't need shoes anymore. Gave them to toridaes.

I don't really see dryads as floating due to the tree bits they are bound too but. Possibly some Mire dyrads don't like to squish, so use boots.

Yeah, that's how I imagine dryads in general. I only mentioned floating because that's what they do in woodland path, lol. One of the more odd things in FR. c':
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5