Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancients ~ What you expected or no?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I adore them and their stupid hair. Love them. They are friend shaped.
I adore them and their stupid hair. Love them. They are friend shaped.
NEED ALL THE UBER-TUNS [emoji=gaoler love size=2]
NEED ALL THE UBER-TUNS
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
I love them A LOT ;___; I have one for now, but I'm SOOOO tempted to permababy him due to lore reasons ahhhh!!!!
I've never been a fan of tundras, but Gaolers have a special place in my heart ;__;/
I love them A LOT ;___; I have one for now, but I'm SOOOO tempted to permababy him due to lore reasons ahhhh!!!!
I've never been a fan of tundras, but Gaolers have a special place in my heart ;__;/
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
They're definitely up there on my list of favourite breeds, and they make me super excited for what the other ones might look like! They're like... just... mountains of fluff. Like a pile of fluffy cats on top of one another. I can't not like them. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm really interested to see where the lore's going to go, too!
They're definitely up there on my list of favourite breeds, and they make me super excited for what the other ones might look like! They're like... just... mountains of fluff. Like a pile of fluffy cats on top of one another. I can't not like them.

I'm really interested to see where the lore's going to go, too!
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
I absolutely love them! I wasn't really expecting anything to be honest, my mind was blank about them but now my blank mind has been blown!
Give me twenty please >.<
I absolutely love them! I wasn't really expecting anything to be honest, my mind was blank about them but now my blank mind has been blown!
Give me twenty please >.<
i like them but unfortunately can't find a place for them in my clan right now. their genes are limited and most of my dragons have some combo of poi/tox + iri/shim, and none of those are usable for Gaolers. unless the staff decided to add more genes i don't think they're for me [emoji=tundra sad size=1]
i like them but unfortunately can't find a place for them in my clan right now. their genes are limited and most of my dragons have some combo of poi/tox + iri/shim, and none of those are usable for Gaolers. unless the staff decided to add more genes i don't think they're for me
G5TXkiW.png
honestly i was expecting something more sea serpent but hey fluff is cool too
honestly i was expecting something more sea serpent but hey fluff is cool too
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
IM SO GOSH DAMN DIDDLY EXCITED THEY'RE HERE AND IM SO HAPPY!!!
IM SO GOSH DAMN DIDDLY EXCITED THEY'RE HERE AND IM SO HAPPY!!!
fr+16
LX75c7E.jpg
I love the potential that ancients have and I'm really happy with how the Gaolers look ;w;

Admittedly I was expecting more of the line-breaking tert genes to be things like diff horn types (we kinda got that with Gnarlhorns but that's just Horn Plus) but we could always get that in future updates, or on different breeds so that's fine ^^ plus the terts we got are super neat!
I love the potential that ancients have and I'm really happy with how the Gaolers look ;w;

Admittedly I was expecting more of the line-breaking tert genes to be things like diff horn types (we kinda got that with Gnarlhorns but that's just Horn Plus) but we could always get that in future updates, or on different breeds so that's fine ^^ plus the terts we got are super neat!
jt3PpxV.png
i had 0 expectations the entire time
i had 0 expectations the entire time
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14