Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's you're second pick for a flight
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I used to be in water but I didn’t like it so I moved to wind when I should have gone to plague. Wind was my second choice tho. Shadow would be my third
I used to be in water but I didn’t like it so I moved to wind when I should have gone to plague. Wind was my second choice tho. Shadow would be my third
I'm in Arcane mostly because my favorite color is pink and I love anything magic and just everything about it. shadow would probably be my second choice because I'm in love with the aesthetics of shadow, and I own enoygh dark colored dragons that would fit in. and third choice would maybe be. hm. lightning? again, for the aesthetics alone lol
I'm in Arcane mostly because my favorite color is pink and I love anything magic and just everything about it. shadow would probably be my second choice because I'm in love with the aesthetics of shadow, and I own enoygh dark colored dragons that would fit in. and third choice would maybe be. hm. lightning? again, for the aesthetics alone lol
we are the granddaughters
of all the witches
you were never able to burn
My first choice is Light, because I love holy magic. But if I had another choice, I would probably go Arcane. Ice also is quite nice because I love cold weather and snow is magical!
My first choice is Light, because I love holy magic. But if I had another choice, I would probably go Arcane. Ice also is quite nice because I love cold weather and snow is magical!
2387888.png2387695.png2434632.png
i'm in love with plague but my second choice was shadow. i'm just into dark aesthetics
i'm in love with plague but my second choice was shadow. i'm just into dark aesthetics
plague_banner.png he/him
FR+0
adult
75965002.png
I'm in Arcane, but I am not getting along with the eyes that well. I'd choose Light, Wind or Ice if I had to pick another. (Pretend I only said two!)
I'm in Arcane, but I am not getting along with the eyes that well. I'd choose Light, Wind or Ice if I had to pick another. (Pretend I only said two!)
swan.gif

mei
she / her
g1 sales
other sales
My second flight will always be Earth. I love the aesthetic of it, and having visited already the people were wonderful. default dominance is really nice.
My second flight will always be Earth. I love the aesthetic of it, and having visited already the people were wonderful. default dominance is really nice.
3004335.png?mtime=Wjil_QAAVdI.png
U4QDIe6.png?1.png A0qtRly.gif
Actually on the fence about switching to Arcane!
Actually on the fence about switching to Arcane!
Weewoo, weewoo, I'm allergic to sirens
Hmm. I’m in Nature right now, but my second pick would probably be Fire. Don’t know why, just think it would be cool. My third would be Ice, Earth, or Light maybe. Haven’t thought about it too much though.
Hmm. I’m in Nature right now, but my second pick would probably be Fire. Don’t know why, just think it would be cool. My third would be Ice, Earth, or Light maybe. Haven’t thought about it too much though.
plague...clearly I like the aesthetic.
plague...clearly I like the aesthetic.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
I’d never leave Arcane, because it fits my personality well, even if I’m still not the biggest fan of pink.

I did almost pick Light when I first joined though. I prefer the eye color, and I love books and libraries. I’ve considered vacationing over there, but I adore Spacedad too much to leave. I’d probably just end up lost in the Starwood Strand again if my clan tried to leave.

Third choice would be Shadow, because aesthetic’s.
I’d never leave Arcane, because it fits my personality well, even if I’m still not the biggest fan of pink.

I did almost pick Light when I first joined though. I prefer the eye color, and I love books and libraries. I’ve considered vacationing over there, but I adore Spacedad too much to leave. I’d probably just end up lost in the Starwood Strand again if my clan tried to leave.

Third choice would be Shadow, because aesthetic’s.
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13