Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what does your lair smell like.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32
Weird mix of disease and herbs in one group (because multiple healers and Nature dragons stuck around the Wyrmwound), cold ice/pine in another (in Ice adventuring and climbing a mountain trying to find a safer home), pine, must, and other dark forest smells (because foxfire bramble likely has some trees around it and mushrooms, but I'd also imagine some streams here and there so fresh water too), and then the ocean, caulk, wood, fish, and whatever supplies are being shipped that day (trade ships that are technically considered pirates because they just don't care about silly laws that make no sense, so Chaotic Good pirates I guess?).
Weird mix of disease and herbs in one group (because multiple healers and Nature dragons stuck around the Wyrmwound), cold ice/pine in another (in Ice adventuring and climbing a mountain trying to find a safer home), pine, must, and other dark forest smells (because foxfire bramble likely has some trees around it and mushrooms, but I'd also imagine some streams here and there so fresh water too), and then the ocean, caulk, wood, fish, and whatever supplies are being shipped that day (trade ships that are technically considered pirates because they just don't care about silly laws that make no sense, so Chaotic Good pirates I guess?).
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
*S N I F F*
My lair smells like chicken nuggets. I like it.
*S N I F F*
My lair smells like chicken nuggets. I like it.
grass [emoji=plant size=1]
grass
JvT6zxD.png
frt +16
Probably the smell of electricity and heated up stuff. Except my clan leader, she smells like death.
You can only 'taste' radiation.
Probably the smell of electricity and heated up stuff. Except my clan leader, she smells like death.
You can only 'taste' radiation.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
fun!

I think mine would smell like rock samples, hot dust, dry leaves and grasses, and saguaro blossoms ^.^
fun!

I think mine would smell like rock samples, hot dust, dry leaves and grasses, and saguaro blossoms ^.^
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
Probably of lavender, sandalwood, and sun-warmed fabric.
Probably of lavender, sandalwood, and sun-warmed fabric.
ZyHyMSU.png Please always ping me!
arcane_banner.png
Hmmm since most of my dragons have been with me since we still lived in Nature, I imagine they miss the plants and flowers and decorate the lair with them. And since we’re in Fire now, there’s probably a tinge of smoke accompanying that scent.
Hmmm since most of my dragons have been with me since we still lived in Nature, I imagine they miss the plants and flowers and decorate the lair with them. And since we’re in Fire now, there’s probably a tinge of smoke accompanying that scent.
WM9x0r4.pngpansexual2.png Sapphic.pngTdWf5vx.png
i uh
i never thought about this
uhhhhhh

it probably smells like rotting flesh and most likely something burning. maybe even some old fabric and dragons.
i uh
i never thought about this
uhhhhhh

it probably smells like rotting flesh and most likely something burning. maybe even some old fabric and dragons.
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
Well, besides whatever the Plagueland smells like, it smells like a campfire usually.
Well, besides whatever the Plagueland smells like, it smells like a campfire usually.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
Cute idea!

I would imagine my lair would smell a little gamy due to so many dragons and familiars all in one place. Definitely old books and cooking meats over open fires. And, likely the sickly sweet smell of plants trying to cover the rest of it.
Cute idea!

I would imagine my lair would smell a little gamy due to so many dragons and familiars all in one place. Definitely old books and cooking meats over open fires. And, likely the sickly sweet smell of plants trying to cover the rest of it.
In a world where you can be anything... Be nice.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32