Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what does your lair smell like.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32
moss and bark and flowers
moss and bark and flowers
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
It smells like damp air and nature smell.

Unless you're in some of my dragons' tents themselves, which smells range from the inside of a barn to shortcircuiting wires to specifically lavender candle scent.
It smells like damp air and nature smell.

Unless you're in some of my dragons' tents themselves, which smells range from the inside of a barn to shortcircuiting wires to specifically lavender candle scent.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
Like a coin jar freshly polished, all metallic, copper and bronze and brass.
Like a coin jar freshly polished, all metallic, copper and bronze and brass.
fKhgJHI.jpg
Death and Decay

and mint.
Death and Decay

and mint.
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
[quote name="Caireann" date="2019-06-01 14:47:45" ] My lair smells like organized old books, freshly crinkled parchment, and ink. [/quote] As a lair full of booky type draggies this above I think - maybe a waft of flowers from the greenhouse now & then :)
Caireann wrote on 2019-06-01 14:47:45:
My lair smells like organized old books, freshly crinkled parchment, and ink.

As a lair full of booky type draggies this above I think - maybe a waft of flowers from the greenhouse now & then :)
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
This answer may change as I get into the more ‘make your lore’ aspect of things. But the den could smell like that wholesome coffee shop smell
This answer may change as I get into the more ‘make your lore’ aspect of things. But the den could smell like that wholesome coffee shop smell
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I'm imagining a fresh smell of plants and trees mixed with a sweet scent of flowers. A bountiful smell of nature wherever you go
I'm imagining a fresh smell of plants and trees mixed with a sweet scent of flowers. A bountiful smell of nature wherever you go
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination!
Just a mess, really.
Just a mess, really.
Jqlkxca.png
like someone planted a bunch of catmint in a mechanics workshop in a flowery mountain
like someone planted a bunch of catmint in a mechanics workshop in a flowery mountain
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
Mine is the smell of sea, fog (if it has a smell?), fish and probably burning oil due to all the lanterns they light
That's for the docks, the top would be dust, ash, grass and probably the smell of what's being cooked in the village?
Mine is the smell of sea, fog (if it has a smell?), fish and probably burning oil due to all the lanterns they light
That's for the docks, the top would be dust, ash, grass and probably the smell of what's being cooked in the village?
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his