Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your name mean?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
*insert text here*
*insert text here*
MUSskfQ.png
Don't text and drive kids.
I wanted something fancy bc my username i used at the time in other places was.... meh at best and well... boom

Idk why it became this name exactly but Kryptica is my now go-to un in most places(or alternatively kryptic-splash sometimes bc kryptica was taken in da ;-;)
I wanted something fancy bc my username i used at the time in other places was.... meh at best and well... boom

Idk why it became this name exactly but Kryptica is my now go-to un in most places(or alternatively kryptic-splash sometimes bc kryptica was taken in da ;-;)
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
I love hyenas and apparently, my face always looks like I'm tired or bored.
I love hyenas and apparently, my face always looks like I'm tired or bored.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
"thestuffedanimal" dates back from my days on roblox, basically I wanted the name "stuffedanimal" because I was really into stuffed animals at the time (plushies, not real stuffed animals), but that name was already taken, so I added the "the" at the beginning

That time was also a long time ago, so I may change it eventually, but I'll see
"thestuffedanimal" dates back from my days on roblox, basically I wanted the name "stuffedanimal" because I was really into stuffed animals at the time (plushies, not real stuffed animals), but that name was already taken, so I added the "the" at the beginning

That time was also a long time ago, so I may change it eventually, but I'll see
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
Uh, Formless because single word UNs are cool and I have no set form because my aesthetic changes constantly

edit because I changed it and this thread's back: Galehaut's the name of this obscure Arthurian knight that I found out about, I liked him a lot and now... here we are.
Uh, Formless because single word UNs are cool and I have no set form because my aesthetic changes constantly

edit because I changed it and this thread's back: Galehaut's the name of this obscure Arthurian knight that I found out about, I liked him a lot and now... here we are.
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
You might think "arcane idol riots" would refer to the Arcane flight (which is my flight) or the Arcanist, but I've been using this username even before joining FR.

"Arcane idol riots" is actually an anagram of the very first username I used on the internet: Orientalis Draco. I've long since phased out that name, except probably on a handful of websites I can't remember/don't visit anymore.

As for what my name means, other than being a bunch of nonsensical words strung together:

Arcane = magic
Idol = gods/deities, or any powerful entities
Riots = rebellion

In a sense my name can be interpreted as "rebelling against the [magical] gods" or "a magical god rebels." I have a fondness for settings and franchises where one or both of those things happen hahah. Looking at you Guild Wars, Dragon Age.
You might think "arcane idol riots" would refer to the Arcane flight (which is my flight) or the Arcanist, but I've been using this username even before joining FR.

"Arcane idol riots" is actually an anagram of the very first username I used on the internet: Orientalis Draco. I've long since phased out that name, except probably on a handful of websites I can't remember/don't visit anymore.

As for what my name means, other than being a bunch of nonsensical words strung together:

Arcane = magic
Idol = gods/deities, or any powerful entities
Riots = rebellion

In a sense my name can be interpreted as "rebelling against the [magical] gods" or "a magical god rebels." I have a fondness for settings and franchises where one or both of those things happen hahah. Looking at you Guild Wars, Dragon Age.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
I wanted a single-word username, and I wanted the word to both sound nice and have a nice meaning. So, Coexistence - because we should all try to get along and coexist.
I wanted a single-word username, and I wanted the word to both sound nice and have a nice meaning. So, Coexistence - because we should all try to get along and coexist.
I feel like it's pretty straightforward
I feel like it's pretty straightforward
What I want folks to think when they see me on the forums.
What I want folks to think when they see me on the forums.
@arcaneidolriots

Not gonna lie, the term 'idol' makes me think of music. Specifically of the anime variety.

So I just imagine like.. a war of magical pop singers. ;;;;
@arcaneidolriots

Not gonna lie, the term 'idol' makes me think of music. Specifically of the anime variety.

So I just imagine like.. a war of magical pop singers. ;;;;
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49