Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your name mean?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
I came up with the user name at 6th grade summer camp because my friend went by ShadowFox and I wanted a cool shadow themed name too. Grew up with adhd so hence the Spazz.
I came up with the user name at 6th grade summer camp because my friend went by ShadowFox and I wanted a cool shadow themed name too. Grew up with adhd so hence the Spazz.
ky82ASU.gifv1YXSNU.pngpzHLHqb.png yMJvT3V.png
Medb - later formed as Maeve - was a warrior queen in Irish mythology. I just thought that was pretty neat.
And I'm basically the human form of a panda. Slow, dumb, keeps eating food they can't actually digest, falls out of trees easily, has weird thumbs, and a group of us is called 'an embarrassment'. I'm not making that up.

Combine the two, and BAM

magic
Medb - later formed as Maeve - was a warrior queen in Irish mythology. I just thought that was pretty neat.
And I'm basically the human form of a panda. Slow, dumb, keeps eating food they can't actually digest, falls out of trees easily, has weird thumbs, and a group of us is called 'an embarrassment'. I'm not making that up.

Combine the two, and BAM

magic
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Zeragon is basically the name of my main dragon character, its a short word of 'Zeus Dragon'. Not sure how I caught that idea but I like that. This name I used for over 7 years now, along with my dragon character.
Zeragon is basically the name of my main dragon character, its a short word of 'Zeus Dragon'. Not sure how I caught that idea but I like that. This name I used for over 7 years now, along with my dragon character.
Do5TvZy.png
highprinces are rulers in Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archives series, which is my favorite book series
i knew i wanted a UN with prince in it and this is the only one i could think of that wasn't corny, wasn't taken, and involved something i was interesting in
highprinces are rulers in Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archives series, which is my favorite book series
i knew i wanted a UN with prince in it and this is the only one i could think of that wasn't corny, wasn't taken, and involved something i was interesting in
remeant means to go or to come back, and i though it fit wind flight's adventure theme! it also was the name for a dnd character that i was going to use (the campaign was canceled before we could start :C)
remeant means to go or to come back, and i though it fit wind flight's adventure theme! it also was the name for a dnd character that i was going to use (the campaign was canceled before we could start :C)
HgGoA7B.png[/img]
I just think they're neat
I just think they're neat
DF0mFPF.gifppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Bee/Toa
She/Her
FR+3
vzbvikX.png
I've always loved Lord of the Rings. Orodruin is one of the alternate names for Mount Doom, so I thought, why not? Sounds cool, looks sort of cool. Maybe people will think I'm cool if I have a cool username? That was my thought process behind choosing it, at least. :,)
I've always loved Lord of the Rings. Orodruin is one of the alternate names for Mount Doom, so I thought, why not? Sounds cool, looks sort of cool. Maybe people will think I'm cool if I have a cool username? That was my thought process behind choosing it, at least. :,)
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Mine is just a play on a pun and I go by this name (well just Kelpo) just about everywhere now for almost a couple years. I changed my name to Kelpoyo so it sounds more unique. Been considering Kelp0w0 for memes but this one will stick I also like Kirby and Kirby goes around saying Poyo in the anime so there is the pun within my name [emoji=pearlcatcher tongue size=1]
Mine is just a play on a pun and I go by this name (well just Kelpo) just about everywhere now for almost a couple years.

I changed my name to Kelpoyo so it sounds more unique. Been considering Kelp0w0 for memes but this one will stick

I also like Kirby and Kirby goes around saying Poyo in the anime so there is the pun within my name
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
well....
well....
torture_isaac.png
I have a goblin character who is kinda a self-insert called Guzzie, so I go by that name a lot online
I have a goblin character who is kinda a self-insert called Guzzie, so I go by that name a lot online
tumblr_pasy5uLqs91vvc1jno1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49