Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your name mean?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
Amberclaw was a warrior cat oc that I've abandoned, but I use this name or a variation of it for everything. I'd change it if I could come up with a name I like enough that isn't taken.
Amberclaw was a warrior cat oc that I've abandoned, but I use this name or a variation of it for everything. I'd change it if I could come up with a name I like enough that isn't taken.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower-fox-signature.png
have a bog? i will befriend it
have a bog? i will befriend it
@bogfriend
she / her | + 3 fr time | avatar dragon
Hehehe I literally just changed mine a minute ago ;w; it was Drasheep before, which is honestly just my main fursona. I've wanted a new username recently, so I've been trying to randomly think of words I really like. I couldn't remember what volatile meant, so I went to look it up, and was like "Hey, I wonder if it's taken already." Thus ends my story. Its definition that I like the most is "liable to change rapidly and unpredictably, especially for the worse"
Hehehe I literally just changed mine a minute ago ;w; it was Drasheep before, which is honestly just my main fursona. I've wanted a new username recently, so I've been trying to randomly think of words I really like. I couldn't remember what volatile meant, so I went to look it up, and was like "Hey, I wonder if it's taken already." Thus ends my story. Its definition that I like the most is "liable to change rapidly and unpredictably, especially for the worse"

• - She/They
  • - FRT +3
  • - Artist
  • - Too many imps
heeee3.png aaaaa.png
dat____gamer because that was a pretty common username on the minecraft servers i used to play, and moon because i just really love space! it carried over to flight rising when i jonied
dat____gamer because that was a pretty common username on the minecraft servers i used to play, and moon because i just really love space! it carried over to flight rising when i jonied
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
It means Totsugeki
It means Totsugeki
l5KIkf4.png
Dunno if anyone is interested, buuuut whatever, I'm feeling like writin [emoji=fae laughing size=2] "Wakaitsu" ("Wakazu", "Wakaizu", you can read\write it either way and it won't be a mistake) basicly translates to "unlucky" or "jinxed". And no, it's not japanese, even tho it might sound familiar for some people. The reason to pick such name for myself is kinda mundane - I got this one when I was 5 years old, and back then I was EXTRIMELY UNLUCKY kid. We are talkin the "rat in your soup" \ "cockroach in your chocolate bar" and "out of 1000 boxes in a huge shippin container it is one and only YOURS that gets trashed" levels of unluck. I was unlucky to the point that even the most pragmatic people around me had that moment of "I don't believe in curses or magic, but there is definetly some weird SH goin on with this kid". It kind of "wore off" as I grew older, altho I still find myself in various "F this!"-kind of situations way more often than any other lads I know [emoji=fae laughing size=2] Guess it's just kind of... fate
Dunno if anyone is interested, buuuut whatever, I'm feeling like writin

"Wakaitsu" ("Wakazu", "Wakaizu", you can read\write it either way and it won't be a mistake) basicly translates to "unlucky" or "jinxed". And no, it's not japanese, even tho it might sound familiar for some people.

The reason to pick such name for myself is kinda mundane - I got this one when I was 5 years old, and back then I was EXTRIMELY UNLUCKY kid. We are talkin the "rat in your soup" \ "cockroach in your chocolate bar" and "out of 1000 boxes in a huge shippin container it is one and only YOURS that gets trashed" levels of unluck. I was unlucky to the point that even the most pragmatic people around me had that moment of "I don't believe in curses or magic, but there is definetly some weird SH goin on with this kid".

It kind of "wore off" as I grew older, altho I still find myself in various "F this!"-kind of situations way more often than any other lads I know Guess it's just kind of... fate
pond weed is very cute. perfect swampy plants for a swampy clan
pond weed is very cute. perfect swampy plants for a swampy clan
I am a writer in reality, and Wildheart was my first character! 25 is my favorite number!
I am a writer in reality, and Wildheart was my first character! 25 is my favorite number!
Also

@Totsugeki = cheater XD
Also

@Totsugeki = cheater XD
[quote name="@Deathtoll" date="2019-05-21 16:57:52" ] Not gonna lie, the term 'idol' makes me think of music. Specifically of the anime variety. So I just imagine like.. a war of magical pop singers. ;;;; [/quote] Because the image amuses me, I am okay with this. xD It also makes me want to watch Revue Starlight even though it's not really an idol anime, but I've been meaning to watch it for a while now.
@Deathtoll wrote on 2019-05-21 16:57:52:
Not gonna lie, the term 'idol' makes me think of music. Specifically of the anime variety.

So I just imagine like.. a war of magical pop singers. ;;;;

Because the image amuses me, I am okay with this. xD

It also makes me want to watch Revue Starlight even though it's not really an idol anime, but I've been meaning to watch it for a while now.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49