Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your name mean?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
It’s my favorite word. It’s basically just a fancy synonym for green.
It’s my favorite word. It’s basically just a fancy synonym for green.
I don't remember what my name was when I first joined but the one I have now (Lunistice) is a word meaning "The farthest point of the moon's northing and southing, in its monthly revolution." I got it from a 'word of the day' thing on a dictionary website when looking up the spelling of something.
I've been considering changing it to Edvix which doesn't mean anything but sounds cool to me
I don't remember what my name was when I first joined but the one I have now (Lunistice) is a word meaning "The farthest point of the moon's northing and southing, in its monthly revolution." I got it from a 'word of the day' thing on a dictionary website when looking up the spelling of something.
I've been considering changing it to Edvix which doesn't mean anything but sounds cool to me

Taiga
He/Him
+3 FR Time
tumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png jPdGQf9.gif PaI4dmB.png
That I'm not Edward Hyde

Though on a more serious note, I took this name when I wanted to change my user from the bland "Chloecat194" I use literally everywhere. I actually came about this username when I initially was going to name myself Paracelkun after a fun nickname in a Discord server I'm in. Before I permanently made it that though, I wanted to see if I could in fact name myself after one of my fandragons (at the time), and I was amazed that this variation of Jekyll wasn't taken yet!

I'm still super happy to own it and I doubt that I'll change it again while I'm on here, and I feel like it's pretty recognizable. You know, despite how little I post on here.
That I'm not Edward Hyde

Though on a more serious note, I took this name when I wanted to change my user from the bland "Chloecat194" I use literally everywhere. I actually came about this username when I initially was going to name myself Paracelkun after a fun nickname in a Discord server I'm in. Before I permanently made it that though, I wanted to see if I could in fact name myself after one of my fandragons (at the time), and I was amazed that this variation of Jekyll wasn't taken yet!

I'm still super happy to own it and I doubt that I'll change it again while I'm on here, and I feel like it's pretty recognizable. You know, despite how little I post on here.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
Nothing much, just a name I thought of a long time ago and now I just use it everywhere as my default username.

However the original one has a "z" on the end (SketchyRawrz). I'm an idiot for overlooking it while making my account-
Nothing much, just a name I thought of a long time ago and now I just use it everywhere as my default username.

However the original one has a "z" on the end (SketchyRawrz). I'm an idiot for overlooking it while making my account-
C8eEWc5.gif
I was always called a demon. It just made sense to assume the role. (Ouch. Don’t cut your eyes on this here fine edgy-ness kids)
I was always called a demon. It just made sense to assume the role. (Ouch. Don’t cut your eyes on this here fine edgy-ness kids)
TBD
i think it means forest in icelandic, im not terribly sure.

my previous user name, chadtronic, was based on this doofus, back when i was obsessed with him.
i think it means forest in icelandic, im not terribly sure.

my previous user name, chadtronic, was based on this doofus, back when i was obsessed with him.
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
I got the Starwing part as it's the main character's name in a story I'm writing.
The 36 part comes from my first Animal Jam username, Astaria3648 (Astaria being a fictional place in a different story of mine) The numbers just sounded cool.

It's kind of now become my default username for most websites I use. It just helps me remember it easier.
I got the Starwing part as it's the main character's name in a story I'm writing.
The 36 part comes from my first Animal Jam username, Astaria3648 (Astaria being a fictional place in a different story of mine) The numbers just sounded cool.

It's kind of now become my default username for most websites I use. It just helps me remember it easier.
all pronouns +3 fr
straight up gibberish. but pronounceable!
straight up gibberish. but pronounceable!
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
Really wanted that pinical shadow clan name lol
Really wanted that pinical shadow clan name lol
rf2tsx4.pngZs5ariW.pngaJj1GZH.png
i love parasitic stuff and since i'm in plague, it fits >:D
i love parasitic stuff and since i'm in plague, it fits >:D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49