Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Why did you become a farmer?
1 2 3 4 5
I saw stardew valley and there are no words to describe the rush of dopamine that hit my brain at that realization lol
I saw stardew valley and there are no words to describe the rush of dopamine that hit my brain at that realization lol
KgVQIRc.png J5GZRc7.png wg8Hj9y.gif rD9Krdj.gif eVePoiw.gif
You say grind in the coli, celebrate the gathering. But then you throw stardew valley in my face and not expect me to play.
You say grind in the coli, celebrate the gathering. But then you throw stardew valley in my face and not expect me to play.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Love the theme, Nature! I can't be very active this week (finals! >.<) but I wish I could send in dragons to your raffle! Good luck with the push!
Love the theme, Nature! I can't be very active this week (finals! >.<) but I wish I could send in dragons to your raffle! Good luck with the push!
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
oh my god i LOVE THE SDV THEME
oh my god i LOVE THE SDV THEME
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Emmahaa @wingworm

Links updated, let me know if anything looks off! Hope you get lots of money/participants ^-^
@Emmahaa @wingworm

Links updated, let me know if anything looks off! Hope you get lots of money/participants ^-^
7irhbB2.png
Gahh I love Greenskeeper Gathering because it's just one big Stardew Valley fair
Gahh I love Greenskeeper Gathering because it's just one big Stardew Valley fair
@Blanche Thank you! It looks perfect.
@Blanche Thank you! It looks perfect.
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
[quote name="BlueStopSigns" date="2019-05-18 21:06:21" ] So...How many of us are gonna kip off and play SDV now? [/quote] I [i]just[/i] got a phone capable of playing it.. I went to the Google playstore after I saw this haha (been wanting to play for years! Actually bought it for PC once, but it wouldn't run - too old)
BlueStopSigns wrote on 2019-05-18 21:06:21:
So...How many of us are gonna kip off and play SDV now?

I just got a phone capable of playing it.. I went to the Google playstore after I saw this haha (been wanting to play for years! Actually bought it for PC once, but it wouldn't run - too old)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
Noooooo between the earth fundraiser and the nature push, I'm not going to be doing anything other than FR this week.
Noooooo between the earth fundraiser and the nature push, I'm not going to be doing anything other than FR this week.
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2682624/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/GWClC0f.gif[/img][/url][/center] The Scrying Challenge opens next week for Greenskeeper Gathering but the thread is open now to be added to the pinglist so you don't a single day of scrying fun. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2682624/1
GWClC0f.gif

The Scrying Challenge opens next week for Greenskeeper Gathering but the thread is open now to be added to the pinglist so you don't a single day of scrying fun.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2682624/1
xih4uPG.gif dHg8yQF.pngGD7On40.pngHHB2Nb4.png
1 2 3 4 5