Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey you, I'm thankful for you!!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23
@DeeDee44

>:lll

I WILL LIKE...
MMMMM
I LOVE YOU BIG TWIN SIS UWU!!
@DeeDee44

>:lll

I WILL LIKE...
MMMMM
I LOVE YOU BIG TWIN SIS UWU!!
?GnhlM=party.png
>:O

@NyaNya123
I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>:O

@NyaNya123
I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
@DeeDee44

>:ll
@DeeDee44

>:ll
?GnhlM=party.png
@NyaNya123

. _.
@NyaNya123

. _.
[quote name="Wollywog" date="2019-05-01 03:06:46" ] @0wO it's too early in the morning for me to form proper words but you're a literal angel and you deserve the world because you never fail to make people happy and you're such a creative and thoughtful person [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart] [/quote] @Wollywog YOU PURE FXJKING BEEN IM SO SORRY THIS WAS SO LATE- OH MY GOD DO /NOT/ GET ME STARTED ON HOW STUNNING AND WONDERFUL AND AMAZING YOU ARE!!! WHAT YOU CREATE IS STUNNING AND GORGEOUS, FROM AESTHETICS TO WRITING TO ART TO THE BRILLIANT CONCEPTS THAT COME TO YOU SO /NATURALLY/- AMD!!! EVERYTHING ABOUT /YOU/ IS SO BRILLIANT!!! GOD YOUR PERSONALITY IS AMAZING YOU'RE SO WHOLESOME AND SWEET AND THOUGHTFUL IT K ILLS M EEEE- AS WELL AS THAT!!! YOU'RE SUCH AN AMAZING FRIEND AND YOU DESERVE ALL THE LOVE AND HUGS FOR HOW KIND AND SUPPORTIVE YOU ARE!! I WOULD DIE FOR YOU!!! [emoji=heart size=5][emoji=heart size=5][emoji=heart size=5]
Wollywog wrote on 2019-05-01 03:06:46:
@0wO it's too early in the morning for me to form proper words but you're a literal angel and you deserve the world because you never fail to make people happy and you're such a creative and thoughtful person
@Wollywog
YOU PURE FXJKING BEEN IM SO SORRY THIS WAS SO LATE- OH MY GOD DO /NOT/ GET ME STARTED ON HOW STUNNING AND WONDERFUL AND AMAZING YOU ARE!!! WHAT YOU CREATE IS STUNNING AND GORGEOUS, FROM AESTHETICS TO WRITING TO ART TO THE BRILLIANT CONCEPTS THAT COME TO YOU SO /NATURALLY/-

AMD!!! EVERYTHING ABOUT /YOU/ IS SO BRILLIANT!!! GOD YOUR PERSONALITY IS AMAZING YOU'RE SO WHOLESOME AND SWEET AND THOUGHTFUL IT K ILLS M EEEE- AS WELL AS THAT!!! YOU'RE SUCH AN AMAZING FRIEND AND YOU DESERVE ALL THE LOVE AND HUGS FOR HOW KIND AND SUPPORTIVE YOU ARE!!

I WOULD DIE FOR YOU!!!
when pinging me, my username is 0wO- number 0, then capital letter 'O'
I came back, well I've been back I've just been neglecting my dragons. Poor things. I have food I just... idk.
haven't been on the forums much I just pop on for festivals, should probably do more in preparation for the ancient breed thing though....

@Kintsugii
@Brightshadow
@Phrixi
@Borkbean
@ other people not on fr you can assume this is you if you want :D
You're all great people. I'm not one for sappy explanations as feelings barely make sense to even me... feELiNGs??? but you all are so much greater at misc. things (especially art) than you probably think, and have a ton of potential.
you might not need cliche inspiration support propaganda, but the world is beautiful if you look hard enough especially all these pixel dragons right wait actually the world is pretty crappy.
thank you all for being good at things i'm not and inspiring people to be better, also for comical moments and memes. if you need support or idk another pixel dragon, yell.
i exist you exist we all exist keep existing
ok i'm out-

what was this
I came back, well I've been back I've just been neglecting my dragons. Poor things. I have food I just... idk.
haven't been on the forums much I just pop on for festivals, should probably do more in preparation for the ancient breed thing though....

@Kintsugii
@Brightshadow
@Phrixi
@Borkbean
@ other people not on fr you can assume this is you if you want :D
You're all great people. I'm not one for sappy explanations as feelings barely make sense to even me... feELiNGs??? but you all are so much greater at misc. things (especially art) than you probably think, and have a ton of potential.
you might not need cliche inspiration support propaganda, but the world is beautiful if you look hard enough especially all these pixel dragons right wait actually the world is pretty crappy.
thank you all for being good at things i'm not and inspiring people to be better, also for comical moments and memes. if you need support or idk another pixel dragon, yell.
i exist you exist we all exist keep existing
ok i'm out-

what was this
UhodL5Oi_o.png FD1rkPC.png w9IGdLk.png
[quote name="0wO" date="2019-05-01 12:40:08" ] [quote name="Wollywog" date="2019-05-01 03:06:46" ] @0wO it's too early in the morning for me to form proper words but you're a literal angel and you deserve the world because you never fail to make people happy and you're such a creative and thoughtful person [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart] [/quote] @Wollywog YOU PURE FXJKING BEEN IM SO SORRY THIS WAS SO LATE- OH MY GOD DO /NOT/ GET ME STARTED ON HOW STUNNING AND WONDERFUL AND AMAZING YOU ARE!!! WHAT YOU CREATE IS STUNNING AND GORGEOUS, FROM AESTHETICS TO WRITING TO ART TO THE BRILLIANT CONCEPTS THAT COME TO YOU SO /NATURALLY/- AMD!!! EVERYTHING ABOUT /YOU/ IS SO BRILLIANT!!! GOD YOUR PERSONALITY IS AMAZING YOU'RE SO WHOLESOME AND SWEET AND THOUGHTFUL IT K ILLS M EEEE- AS WELL AS THAT!!! YOU'RE SUCH AN AMAZING FRIEND AND YOU DESERVE ALL THE LOVE AND HUGS FOR HOW KIND AND SUPPORTIVE YOU ARE!! I WOULD DIE FOR YOU!!! [emoji=heart size=5][emoji=heart size=5][emoji=heart size=5] [/quote] @0wO GOSH DARN YOU I'M BLUSHING AAAAA [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=sun size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=rose size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] I DON'T HAVE GOOD ENOUGH WORDS BUT!!! <333
0wO wrote on 2019-05-01 12:40:08:
@0wO it's too early in the morning for me to form proper words but you're a literal angel and you deserve the world because you never fail to make people happy and you're such a creative and thoughtful person
@Wollywog
YOU PURE FXJKING BEEN IM SO SORRY THIS WAS SO LATE- OH MY GOD DO /NOT/ GET ME STARTED ON HOW STUNNING AND WONDERFUL AND AMAZING YOU ARE!!! WHAT YOU CREATE IS STUNNING AND GORGEOUS, FROM AESTHETICS TO WRITING TO ART TO THE BRILLIANT CONCEPTS THAT COME TO YOU SO /NATURALLY/-

AMD!!! EVERYTHING ABOUT /YOU/ IS SO BRILLIANT!!! GOD YOUR PERSONALITY IS AMAZING YOU'RE SO WHOLESOME AND SWEET AND THOUGHTFUL IT K ILLS M EEEE- AS WELL AS THAT!!! YOU'RE SUCH AN AMAZING FRIEND AND YOU DESERVE ALL THE LOVE AND HUGS FOR HOW KIND AND SUPPORTIVE YOU ARE!!

I WOULD DIE FOR YOU!!!
@0wO GOSH DARN YOU I'M BLUSHING AAAAA I DON'T HAVE GOOD ENOUGH WORDS BUT!!! <333
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
[quote name="Wollywog" date="2019-05-01 12:49:04" ] [quote name="0wO" date="2019-05-01 12:40:08" ] [quote name="Wollywog" date="2019-05-01 03:06:46" ] @0wO it's too early in the morning for me to form proper words but you're a literal angel and you deserve the world because you never fail to make people happy and you're such a creative and thoughtful person [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart] [/quote] @Wollywog YOU PURE FXJKING BEEN IM SO SORRY THIS WAS SO LATE- OH MY GOD DO /NOT/ GET ME STARTED ON HOW STUNNING AND WONDERFUL AND AMAZING YOU ARE!!! WHAT YOU CREATE IS STUNNING AND GORGEOUS, FROM AESTHETICS TO WRITING TO ART TO THE BRILLIANT CONCEPTS THAT COME TO YOU SO /NATURALLY/- AMD!!! EVERYTHING ABOUT /YOU/ IS SO BRILLIANT!!! GOD YOUR PERSONALITY IS AMAZING YOU'RE SO WHOLESOME AND SWEET AND THOUGHTFUL IT K ILLS M EEEE- AS WELL AS THAT!!! YOU'RE SUCH AN AMAZING FRIEND AND YOU DESERVE ALL THE LOVE AND HUGS FOR HOW KIND AND SUPPORTIVE YOU ARE!! I WOULD DIE FOR YOU!!! [emoji=heart size=5][emoji=heart size=5][emoji=heart size=5] [/quote] @0wO GOSH DARN YOU I'M BLUSHING AAAAA [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=sun size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=rose size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] I DON'T HAVE GOOD ENOUGH WORDS BUT!!! <333 [/quote] @Wollywog i will actually die for you holy heck*** (i forgot swearing was illegal, 'pologies) you're so sweet and precious <33 i dont have words eItHeR-
Wollywog wrote on 2019-05-01 12:49:04:
0wO wrote on 2019-05-01 12:40:08:
@Wollywog

I WOULD DIE FOR YOU!!!
@0wO GOSH DARN YOU I'M BLUSHING AAAAA I DON'T HAVE GOOD ENOUGH WORDS BUT!!! <333
@Wollywog
i will actually die for you holy heck*** (i forgot swearing was illegal, 'pologies) you're so sweet and precious <33 i dont have words eItHeR-
when pinging me, my username is 0wO- number 0, then capital letter 'O'
@Frailty hey i know we only talked a little bit but i think you're super awesome & friendly!! i love your lair, and you're super interesting -- the way you present your lair as a piece of yourself -- it's inspiring.
@Frailty hey i know we only talked a little bit but i think you're super awesome & friendly!! i love your lair, and you're super interesting -- the way you present your lair as a piece of yourself -- it's inspiring.
yzUX307.png
I want to hug all of you right now.
I want to hug all of you right now.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23