Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hibernal dens..
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I just returned from a long hiatus and plan to shove everyone i don't wanna breed in there and try for a small lair for a change
I just returned from a long hiatus and plan to shove everyone i don't wanna breed in there and try for a small lair for a change
qe7N2ik.png
I used to use it as project storage, and I still do, but now it's main purpose is to hold my shadow lore lair while I clear our my main lair! I'm gonna become a monolair of the new ancient when it releases! :D
I used to use it as project storage, and I still do, but now it's main purpose is to hold my shadow lore lair while I clear our my main lair! I'm gonna become a monolair of the new ancient when it releases! :D
vDH0pGc.png
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/39eac6d6ae823247c1405cef5818bac9.png[/img]
39eac6d6ae823247c1405cef5818bac9.png
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
I use mine for my fan dragons
I use mine for my fan dragons
gMzV8.gif

aC86tUH.png
bX96R21.png
k3PfQGk.png
ashes / march
Wg1Qxoe.png
BjO3CiL.png
JR7ZBLT.png

TdTJOrw.png
12ilQ62.png
Sj6j121.png
To me the hibernal den is not a place where I want to keep ny active dragons.. but due to limitation on active lairspace I have to keep some dragons in the hibernal den.
I mostly use it for projects though .. and fodder
To me the hibernal den is not a place where I want to keep ny active dragons.. but due to limitation on active lairspace I have to keep some dragons in the hibernal den.
I mostly use it for projects though .. and fodder
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Eh. I have no reason to use it.
Eh. I have no reason to use it.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I do use mine. Currently, it's to store fodder, sales, and dragons that have been leveled/need to be leveled to 25 before being sent in. I'll go in and out in batches, I think. Still, it's fun. Oh, also, have a ton of Gen1 projects that need geneing who are in there.
I do use mine. Currently, it's to store fodder, sales, and dragons that have been leveled/need to be leveled to 25 before being sent in. I'll go in and out in batches, I think. Still, it's fun. Oh, also, have a ton of Gen1 projects that need geneing who are in there.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
I use mine as a place to keep dragons that aren’t a part of my main clan. Various dragons that exist in my lore, but don’t belong to my Big Clan.
Such as enemies, clanless allies, random dragons...

I also keep fodder and projects in there lol
I use mine as a place to keep dragons that aren’t a part of my main clan. Various dragons that exist in my lore, but don’t belong to my Big Clan.
Such as enemies, clanless allies, random dragons...

I also keep fodder and projects in there lol
LRphJMG.png
I have some extra breeding pairs that I had bought for my subspecies but realized I didn't need in the den. Otherwise I don't use it. I put familiars on all of my permas and I can't bond with any familiars in the den. I am a little concerned since I've expanded my lair as far as it can go and once the next ancient comes out, I'll have only 6 free spaces to hatch eggs.
I have some extra breeding pairs that I had bought for my subspecies but realized I didn't need in the den. Otherwise I don't use it. I put familiars on all of my permas and I can't bond with any familiars in the den. I am a little concerned since I've expanded my lair as far as it can go and once the next ancient comes out, I'll have only 6 free spaces to hatch eggs.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
I use mine for fandragons, old dragons, and my aesthetic based dragons. It’s so much easier to just shove those ones in there if I’m not gonna breed them or coli with them
I use mine for fandragons, old dragons, and my aesthetic based dragons. It’s so much easier to just shove those ones in there if I’m not gonna breed them or coli with them
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11