Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I need a dreg with four wings
I need a dreg with four wings
A she » » 20y/o
» Professional procrastinator »

» pronounced sehbootwentytoo »
» at this point, there are too many fandoms to count »
-- » Vet-student (this will be the end of me)» --

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif
i want to see super spiraly horns!!!
yes please!
i want to see super spiraly horns!!!
yes please!
I'm so excited for the new Ancient Breeds, despite the no apparel thing. It would be interesting to make items they can wear, however, and people can incorporate such things into skins and accents, so that's great! I wonder just how wild they'll look.
I'm so excited for the new Ancient Breeds, despite the no apparel thing. It would be interesting to make items they can wear, however, and people can incorporate such things into skins and accents, so that's great! I wonder just how wild they'll look.
Im back
Calling it now: Tidelord is going to return with a water ancient breed.

I bet ancient breeds are going to be super wacky... hopefully they don't disappoint.
Calling it now: Tidelord is going to return with a water ancient breed.

I bet ancient breeds are going to be super wacky... hopefully they don't disappoint.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Wyrms wyrms wyrms! Spirals are pretty close, but i'd sell my left arm for a dragon with no arms/wings. Give me wormy dragons!
Wyrms wyrms wyrms! Spirals are pretty close, but i'd sell my left arm for a dragon with no arms/wings. Give me wormy dragons!
nature_banner.png8831.png5408.png5409.png8830.pngnature_banner.png

I want a lair full of cursed swamp things

edit: If we get anything snail-related or anything that even looks like a snail, it's instantly M I N E
I want a lair full of cursed swamp things

edit: If we get anything snail-related or anything that even looks like a snail, it's instantly M I N E
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
at any rate, i recall concepts for guardian 'ancestors' that looked more like the tl, and if that (breeds with aspects of their creators) what they end up going with i will be So Incredibly Hype; give me giant melty shadow demon puddles for dragons

agreed on the no emperor front tho- they're made of imps, which we have, so it seems a bit silly and unnecessary.

at any rate, i recall concepts for guardian 'ancestors' that looked more like the tl, and if that (breeds with aspects of their creators) what they end up going with i will be So Incredibly Hype; give me giant melty shadow demon puddles for dragons

agreed on the no emperor front tho- they're made of imps, which we have, so it seems a bit silly and unnecessary.

gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
I'm super excited!! Personally, I like the fact they're more restricted (especially since they'll be able to break the normal dragon limb rules!). I think they'll go with a sea serpent/plesiosaur-like dragon first (cause Tidelord) and follow up with drakes, hydras, wyverns, etc.

I would love to see a Lindwyrm or Amphiptere in the future! I think there's a lot you can do with more snake-y dragons (big ol' viper fangs?? cobras???). Dinosaur inspired dragons would be super cool too!
I'm super excited!! Personally, I like the fact they're more restricted (especially since they'll be able to break the normal dragon limb rules!). I think they'll go with a sea serpent/plesiosaur-like dragon first (cause Tidelord) and follow up with drakes, hydras, wyverns, etc.

I would love to see a Lindwyrm or Amphiptere in the future! I think there's a lot you can do with more snake-y dragons (big ol' viper fangs?? cobras???). Dinosaur inspired dragons would be super cool too!
@aoinoryuu
If yiu could read,you would have seen that ancients are only able to get the ancient genes and NOT starmap/Constellation/ Bee or whatever else you want on them.
They are ONLY able to get their ancient breed genes. And their genes CANNOT be applied to modern dragons lol
@aoinoryuu
If yiu could read,you would have seen that ancients are only able to get the ancient genes and NOT starmap/Constellation/ Bee or whatever else you want on them.
They are ONLY able to get their ancient breed genes. And their genes CANNOT be applied to modern dragons lol
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
I'm so hype it's insane. Gaolers, Swiftwings, Lindwurms, Hydras(!!!!), sea dragons, wyverns, east-asian dragons...the possibilities are endless! I'm also really pumped to see what the tertiary genes will be.
I'm so hype it's insane. Gaolers, Swiftwings, Lindwurms, Hydras(!!!!), sea dragons, wyverns, east-asian dragons...the possibilities are endless! I'm also really pumped to see what the tertiary genes will be.
giphy.gifIMG_1974_zpsc1l4gh8a.gif?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png Once upon a time...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10