Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I can't wait to see what we'll get! I don't really mind that they won't be able to wear apparel since we can still kinda add that with skins/accents and the possibility of wyverns and really awesome genes is totally worth it imo
I definitely wanna see some swiftwings and I think we'll most likely get them too c:
I can't wait to see what we'll get! I don't really mind that they won't be able to wear apparel since we can still kinda add that with skins/accents and the possibility of wyverns and really awesome genes is totally worth it imo
I definitely wanna see some swiftwings and I think we'll most likely get them too c:
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
It's really cool but I'm sad and kinda angry at the fact that they're not like normal breeds, the genes resets if you breed change a scroll ect, it's kinda stupid imo
It's really cool but I'm sad and kinda angry at the fact that they're not like normal breeds, the genes resets if you breed change a scroll ect, it's kinda stupid imo
akueye3.png
Leaning heavily towards Water breed, since my certainty that his vanishing is leading to something significant & it'd be a perfect opportunity to release a more aquatic breed since it won't have the one head/one tail/two wings/four legs restriction that modern breeds are stuck with.

I'm more than fine with not being able to use apparel or use currently existing/modern genes, since ancient genes will be a thing & the update says they'll be able to do more with those than modern genes. Don't forget, custom skins/accents will also be possible.

I also believe Gaolers might be a future ancient breed, just not for the June 8th release since we already know of their existence & have an idea of their general appearance and I think staff will want to wow us with the first ancient breed.

I don't think Emperors will be a thing, though, since lore-wise they're undead abominations intent on devouring everything in sight. 'Sides, Light already has two breeds, as does Wind, so I think those two will be among the last to get ancient breeds.
Leaning heavily towards Water breed, since my certainty that his vanishing is leading to something significant & it'd be a perfect opportunity to release a more aquatic breed since it won't have the one head/one tail/two wings/four legs restriction that modern breeds are stuck with.

I'm more than fine with not being able to use apparel or use currently existing/modern genes, since ancient genes will be a thing & the update says they'll be able to do more with those than modern genes. Don't forget, custom skins/accents will also be possible.

I also believe Gaolers might be a future ancient breed, just not for the June 8th release since we already know of their existence & have an idea of their general appearance and I think staff will want to wow us with the first ancient breed.

I don't think Emperors will be a thing, though, since lore-wise they're undead abominations intent on devouring everything in sight. 'Sides, Light already has two breeds, as does Wind, so I think those two will be among the last to get ancient breeds.
how this plays out remains to be seen, but staff are brilliant for this - new breeds mean that people’s new breed itch is scratched and at the same time eliminates drawing all those apparel/genes. i imagine it must suck to have to draw apparel/genes you did 4+ years ago at this point :P i’m excited to see the new line breaking genes and it’ll be nice to see how artists will draw accents to fit the new breeds :-)
how this plays out remains to be seen, but staff are brilliant for this - new breeds mean that people’s new breed itch is scratched and at the same time eliminates drawing all those apparel/genes. i imagine it must suck to have to draw apparel/genes you did 4+ years ago at this point :P i’m excited to see the new line breaking genes and it’ll be nice to see how artists will draw accents to fit the new breeds :-)
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
[quote name="DragonDraws" date="2019-04-15 06:41:05" ] @/Lyvenex That would be Swiftwings! They were a breed that they planned on adding, but because they didn't follow the 6 limb rule they were scrapped. [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/c/ca/Swiftwing_rejects_ratings_dragon_adults.jpg[/img] I'm with you on the thought that they're the first to be added. It'd be such a great homage to one of the first breeds designed, to release them as an obtainable breed on the 7 year anniversary! [/quote] OOOH SWIFTWINGS!! I always wondered what they were called [emoji=guardian laughing] Now I wanna look up all scrapped ideas to see what we could be getting, the old art style is a bit jarring to look at now but its also fitting. I'm so ready for Ancient Breeds to drop now, gotta start hoarding money now so I can get my first one and immediately make it snazzy.
DragonDraws wrote on 2019-04-15 06:41:05:
@/Lyvenex

That would be Swiftwings! They were a breed that they planned on adding, but because they didn't follow the 6 limb rule they were scrapped.
Swiftwing_rejects_ratings_dragon_adults.jpg
I'm with you on the thought that they're the first to be added. It'd be such a great homage to one of the first breeds designed, to release them as an obtainable breed on the 7 year anniversary!
OOOH SWIFTWINGS!! I always wondered what they were called
Now I wanna look up all scrapped ideas to see what we could be getting, the old art style is a bit jarring to look at now but its also fitting. I'm so ready for Ancient Breeds to drop now, gotta start hoarding money now so I can get my first one and immediately make it snazzy.
Pressed Morning Glory Venex
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
23378621.png Pressed Moonflower
[quote name="SeeTheStars" date="2019-04-15 06:27:26" ] a water breed! i think the tidelord is going to come back with a fossil of some kind and somehow revive it. [/quote] why did i just think of pokemon... but anyway, extreme hype!
SeeTheStars wrote on 2019-04-15 06:27:26:
a water breed! i think the tidelord is going to come back with a fossil of some kind and somehow revive it.

why did i just think of pokemon...

but anyway, extreme hype!
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
I'm so excited to see the new genes, myself!! More horns, spines, wings, frills, fur, etc?? Count me in!

I'm also beyond excited to see the wind and lightning ancient breeds, who knows what they'll be.
I'm so excited to see the new genes, myself!! More horns, spines, wings, frills, fur, etc?? Count me in!

I'm also beyond excited to see the wind and lightning ancient breeds, who knows what they'll be.
td9UiZS.png
I am pretty sure many skin artists ends up making various "apparel" for ancients. [emoji=spiral tongue]
I am pretty sure many skin artists ends up making various "apparel" for ancients.
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
I wonder if this'll affect the economy since players will be hoarding money.

It's so exciting!
I wonder if this'll affect the economy since players will be hoarding money.

It's so exciting!
I'm BEYOND HYPED for this!!! NEW ANCIENT WATER BREED! GAOLERS! SWIFTWINGS!

GIVE ALL OF IT TO ME, AAAAAAAAA
I'm BEYOND HYPED for this!!! NEW ANCIENT WATER BREED! GAOLERS! SWIFTWINGS!

GIVE ALL OF IT TO ME, AAAAAAAAA
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10