Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | gamers truly are the most oppressed race
1 2 3 4 5 6
sometimes I have friends who kinda make fun of me for playing this game. “you play an online adoptable game heather? what a loser” of course they’re joking, that’s how my friends are, it still hurts a bit though. even my parents call this “my dragon game” and they say I’m on it too much. of course it doesn’t stop me lmao

do you have friends who think you’re weird for playing flight rising?
sometimes I have friends who kinda make fun of me for playing this game. “you play an online adoptable game heather? what a loser” of course they’re joking, that’s how my friends are, it still hurts a bit though. even my parents call this “my dragon game” and they say I’m on it too much. of course it doesn’t stop me lmao

do you have friends who think you’re weird for playing flight rising?
torture_isaac.png
My friends all play stuff at LEAST as niche as this so they have zero ammunition.
As for my family, they love phone app games. I can’t get my mom into this one because she prefers her own dragon breeding game lol
My friends all play stuff at LEAST as niche as this so they have zero ammunition.
As for my family, they love phone app games. I can’t get my mom into this one because she prefers her own dragon breeding game lol
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
A friend of mine just said to me last week “we all know you play that but none of us know what it is” and that pretty much sums it up.

One of them likes to play on the scrying workshop and look at my lair, but that’s the extent of my friends’ involvement. I think they just leave me to it because it’s not worth asking me about lmao
A friend of mine just said to me last week “we all know you play that but none of us know what it is” and that pretty much sums it up.

One of them likes to play on the scrying workshop and look at my lair, but that’s the extent of my friends’ involvement. I think they just leave me to it because it’s not worth asking me about lmao
194b90920622194f13cd0fd931f3e2223abe8888.png
my friends kind of get that flight rising is like, my comfort game, but I feel like they may be wondering why I seem so passionate about it? it's hard to explain to them that I can go to flight rising and feel kind of proud, but also less lonely? wow that's sad

when I try to explain it comes out like: look at all these dragons, I named them and dressed them and I'm broke! but hey, there are people here who are broke too! so it's great!

okay so I've come back to say when I say friends I mean the only two people at school I talk to
my friends kind of get that flight rising is like, my comfort game, but I feel like they may be wondering why I seem so passionate about it? it's hard to explain to them that I can go to flight rising and feel kind of proud, but also less lonely? wow that's sad

when I try to explain it comes out like: look at all these dragons, I named them and dressed them and I'm broke! but hey, there are people here who are broke too! so it's great!

okay so I've come back to say when I say friends I mean the only two people at school I talk to
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
a lot of my friends actually play the game, and whenever i mentioned flight rising to anyone who doesn't play it, i just call it "this dragon game"
no one really makes fun of me for playing it though since they know i LOVE dragons. in fact, the people who don't play it like seeing my dragons and everything, so that's cool i guess sjhjsakas
a lot of my friends actually play the game, and whenever i mentioned flight rising to anyone who doesn't play it, i just call it "this dragon game"
no one really makes fun of me for playing it though since they know i LOVE dragons. in fact, the people who don't play it like seeing my dragons and everything, so that's cool i guess sjhjsakas
No, they like it but don't really have the time / high enough amount of interest to really get into it.

You shouldn't feel bad or embarrassed for playing a game you enjoy :)
No, they like it but don't really have the time / high enough amount of interest to really get into it.

You shouldn't feel bad or embarrassed for playing a game you enjoy :)

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Hmm, my friends are split along the middle with FR. half play it and the other half do not. Those who don't play it know of the game and support me and my hyperfixation. They even have a whole folder of dragon game memes for me and its kind of cute? I dunno, they're just real supportive and don't mind hearing me ramble on for hours.
Hmm, my friends are split along the middle with FR. half play it and the other half do not. Those who don't play it know of the game and support me and my hyperfixation. They even have a whole folder of dragon game memes for me and its kind of cute? I dunno, they're just real supportive and don't mind hearing me ramble on for hours.
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
There's one class I have where I can chill out a little bit and usually play around on FR between note-taking. The same person always sits behind me and watches, and always asks how my dragons are doing :')
There's one class I have where I can chill out a little bit and usually play around on FR between note-taking. The same person always sits behind me and watches, and always asks how my dragons are doing :')
ctFAI4k.gif
One of the people in my DnD group used to play Flight Rising, but he hasn't in quite some time. I only knew this because I saw his Discord profile pic, which I thought was an Imperial dragon, and said "Hey is that an Imperial from Flight Rising?" It wasn't, but he knew what FR was and had admitted to playing it.

My mom knows. She even made an account but hasn't played in ages. She's not really into this sort of game, she likes mobile games more like DragonVale where it's easier to earn money and breed creatures.

One of the people in my DnD group used to play Flight Rising, but he hasn't in quite some time. I only knew this because I saw his Discord profile pic, which I thought was an Imperial dragon, and said "Hey is that an Imperial from Flight Rising?" It wasn't, but he knew what FR was and had admitted to playing it.

My mom knows. She even made an account but hasn't played in ages. She's not really into this sort of game, she likes mobile games more like DragonVale where it's easier to earn money and breed creatures.

Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
i have told my irl friends about my online activities in a long time. none of them really have an interest? at least i don’t think.
i have told my irl friends about my online activities in a long time. none of them really have an interest? at least i don’t think.
1 2 3 4 5 6