Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | gamers truly are the most oppressed race
1 2 3 4 5 6
I've gotten some of my IRL friends to play FR, but a lot of them quit/got bored. A lot of people I know think it's weird that I'm so obsessed with this game, but I'm known for having weird obsessions in general, so most people don't think too much about it. Perks of being eccentric I guess?

My parents don't know I play though, my mom hates video games and internet worlds in general so I would never tell her that I like them.
I've gotten some of my IRL friends to play FR, but a lot of them quit/got bored. A lot of people I know think it's weird that I'm so obsessed with this game, but I'm known for having weird obsessions in general, so most people don't think too much about it. Perks of being eccentric I guess?

My parents don't know I play though, my mom hates video games and internet worlds in general so I would never tell her that I like them.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I don't think it's a good friend if they say that anything you do is "stupid", especially if it's a thing that you find important. That's a very crappy thing to do.
I don't think it's a good friend if they say that anything you do is "stupid", especially if it's a thing that you find important. That's a very crappy thing to do.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
I used to make fun of my friend, but now im addicted and will never live it down

Mostly im made fun for playing games like fortnite or brawl stars, as im a girl
I used to make fun of my friend, but now im addicted and will never live it down

Mostly im made fun for playing games like fortnite or brawl stars, as im a girl
@usualuniqueness my friends and I constantly make fun of eachother in a joking way, so I never take it to heart. in the end, they know flight rising is an escape from an abusive home and an anxiety filled life, so they’re actually chill with it. I’d be a hypocrite if I ever said that I never made fun of them for their interests
@usualuniqueness my friends and I constantly make fun of eachother in a joking way, so I never take it to heart. in the end, they know flight rising is an escape from an abusive home and an anxiety filled life, so they’re actually chill with it. I’d be a hypocrite if I ever said that I never made fun of them for their interests
torture_isaac.png
@torture

But if it still hurts you, tell them that. Friends should hurt each other, even if it happens through inside jokes.
@torture

But if it still hurts you, tell them that. Friends should hurt each other, even if it happens through inside jokes.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
Nope! I have a family full of gamers so i don't have to worry about my family saying things like that.
I have told other people online about certain games i play and about this one and needless to say some of them are incredibly rude about it :p
Nope! I have a family full of gamers so i don't have to worry about my family saying things like that.
I have told other people online about certain games i play and about this one and needless to say some of them are incredibly rude about it :p
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
None of my friends think it's weird because they all know the deep level of obsession I've always had with dragons. No one comes between me and dragons.
None of my friends think it's weird because they all know the deep level of obsession I've always had with dragons. No one comes between me and dragons.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
my mom has completed over 3,000 levels of candy crush so she isn't allowed to make fun of me for gaming
my mom has completed over 3,000 levels of candy crush so she isn't allowed to make fun of me for gaming
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________
Oh man, my partner gives me So much crap about playing. But he's 20 and still likes Lego's so it's the pot calling the kettle black really.
Oh man, my partner gives me So much crap about playing. But he's 20 and still likes Lego's so it's the pot calling the kettle black really.
wMXAg3w.png
I have a new kid at school I got hooked on the game and she came to me during homeroom exclaiming she sold an arcane egg. I was happy for her! I congratulated her but it was short because my friend group does not particularly like her.

One of them turns to me and goes "She really thinks you go home and actually play that game?" And he laughs.

And I tell them "Yes I do."

And now I feel like they look down on me from some 'silly game'. But hey, I have 10 or so people in my classes playing the game because of me, I'm like a mama ^^

I may have one of the newer accounts out of the group but I had an old account I never told anybody about, it was like a guilty pleasure. Unfortunately, the account was locked for my young natured self's mistakes.

edit: and all the people who don't play it aren't as passionate or involved and simply get on to feed and buy new dragons, breed them and then log off. There's no one for me to really talk to about my achievements on FR and such.
I have a new kid at school I got hooked on the game and she came to me during homeroom exclaiming she sold an arcane egg. I was happy for her! I congratulated her but it was short because my friend group does not particularly like her.

One of them turns to me and goes "She really thinks you go home and actually play that game?" And he laughs.

And I tell them "Yes I do."

And now I feel like they look down on me from some 'silly game'. But hey, I have 10 or so people in my classes playing the game because of me, I'm like a mama ^^

I may have one of the newer accounts out of the group but I had an old account I never told anybody about, it was like a guilty pleasure. Unfortunately, the account was locked for my young natured self's mistakes.

edit: and all the people who don't play it aren't as passionate or involved and simply get on to feed and buy new dragons, breed them and then log off. There's no one for me to really talk to about my achievements on FR and such.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6