Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | gamers truly are the most oppressed race
1 2 3 4 5 6
@spriggan that’s... actually so cute. my boyfriend just kinda watches me play and then gets a little annoyed when I ignore him for this game
@spriggan that’s... actually so cute. my boyfriend just kinda watches me play and then gets a little annoyed when I ignore him for this game
torture_isaac.png
I had gotten my group into playing flight rising for a couple months, it was a big thing between us. Then they all lost interest within the year, but I'm still here :,D lol

I even outlasted the person that finally got me to try it (i go too hard on online dress up/sims games so I tried not to play- saw this one coming)

Now I probably annoy them with how I have to talk about my dragons at least once a day or I'll die
I had gotten my group into playing flight rising for a couple months, it was a big thing between us. Then they all lost interest within the year, but I'm still here :,D lol

I even outlasted the person that finally got me to try it (i go too hard on online dress up/sims games so I tried not to play- saw this one coming)

Now I probably annoy them with how I have to talk about my dragons at least once a day or I'll die
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
Just gonna leave this here..
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2506617/6

Aside from that, I haven't been able to get anyone I know to play, but no one has made fun of me for playing it. I suppose it's a good balance?
Just gonna leave this here..
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2506617/6

Aside from that, I haven't been able to get anyone I know to play, but no one has made fun of me for playing it. I suppose it's a good balance?
I met my first husband online in a game. He's my first husband, because he chose games over me.. if it gets to that point, you have a problem. He was up all night raiding in WoW and not particularly quiet doing that either.. had to start sleeping in another room because he wouldn't shut up lol

My current husband is a total geek, our dates were binging Star Trek together. He likes games too, but far more casually. I play my sim games and he's fine with it, as long as it doesn't take over our life. We usually binge syfy shows when he's home heehee

I get on FR every day during breakfast, while he fiddles on Facebook or whatever. I sometimes talk about FR. Actually tried explaining Naomi just yesterday, as we watched an episode of Travelers called "Naomi" which was about a glitching AI and I really wondered if the writer plays FR.
I met my first husband online in a game. He's my first husband, because he chose games over me.. if it gets to that point, you have a problem. He was up all night raiding in WoW and not particularly quiet doing that either.. had to start sleeping in another room because he wouldn't shut up lol

My current husband is a total geek, our dates were binging Star Trek together. He likes games too, but far more casually. I play my sim games and he's fine with it, as long as it doesn't take over our life. We usually binge syfy shows when he's home heehee

I get on FR every day during breakfast, while he fiddles on Facebook or whatever. I sometimes talk about FR. Actually tried explaining Naomi just yesterday, as we watched an episode of Travelers called "Naomi" which was about a glitching AI and I really wondered if the writer plays FR.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@torture Aww thanks! Breeding sims aren't for everyone, so it's nice that he at least likes to know what's up in my dragon world. Hopefully your bf will come around and try and do the same [emoji=familiar heart]
@torture

Aww thanks! Breeding sims aren't for everyone, so it's nice that he at least likes to know what's up in my dragon world. Hopefully your bf will come around and try and do the same
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
:/ my mom hates it. None of my friends like it. It’s hard playing pixel dragon dress up sometimes. Or “The Drsgon Game”
:/ my mom hates it. None of my friends like it. It’s hard playing pixel dragon dress up sometimes. Or “The Drsgon Game”
TBD
...who said I had friends?

anyway, my family thinks the coli is boring and that's pretty much it
...who said I had friends?

anyway, my family thinks the coli is boring and that's pretty much it
Hello! I'm FrostiiWolf, give me obsidian we I need m o r e-
she/her | fr +0
MadeupDiligentIndianspinyloach-max-1mb.gif
[quote name="torture" date="2019-03-26 19:08:07" ] even my parents call this “my dragon game” and they say I’m on it too much. of course it doesn’t stop me lmao [/quote] EXACTLY what my parents say
torture wrote on 2019-03-26 19:08:07:
even my parents call this “my dragon game” and they say I’m on it too much. of course it doesn’t stop me lmao
EXACTLY what my parents say
gZsHdLC.png
I've had some people during the first year at uni make fun of me for playing 'Dragon Neopets'.
I've had some people during the first year at uni make fun of me for playing 'Dragon Neopets'.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
My sisters play it with me, so I have some allies there.

My mom thinks it’s a waste of time and will make comments about how I should “do something worthwhile”/“do what you NEED to do first, please”/etc. Although, sometimes I’ll go on little tangents explaining game mechanics to her and she doesn’t seem bothered.

My dad doesn’t seem to have much of an opinion other than that it’s a little bit silly. He doesn’t really seem to mind though.

Not sure if any of my friends play it- they never see me playing it when we’re around each other, though, so I have no way to tell.
My sisters play it with me, so I have some allies there.

My mom thinks it’s a waste of time and will make comments about how I should “do something worthwhile”/“do what you NEED to do first, please”/etc. Although, sometimes I’ll go on little tangents explaining game mechanics to her and she doesn’t seem bothered.

My dad doesn’t seem to have much of an opinion other than that it’s a little bit silly. He doesn’t really seem to mind though.

Not sure if any of my friends play it- they never see me playing it when we’re around each other, though, so I have no way to tell.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6