Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so about storm catcher
1 2
a tornado just touched ground by my house so storm dad blease calm down . time to sit in the closet for an hour lol

Storm catcher looks like a dumb bug lol
a tornado just touched ground by my house so storm dad blease calm down . time to sit in the closet for an hour lol

Storm catcher looks like a dumb bug lol
BE SAFE. COVER UP WITH BLANKETS AND PILLOWS. KEEP WATER WITH YOU.
BE SAFE. COVER UP WITH BLANKETS AND PILLOWS. KEEP WATER WITH YOU.
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
[size=1]I think you should be blaming the Windsinger there.[/size] Nah nah, giant raptor mantis? Totally a kaiju. [img]https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/7/71/Flight_rising_-_stormcatcher.png[/img]
I think you should be blaming the Windsinger there.

Nah nah, giant raptor mantis?

Totally a kaiju.

Flight_rising_-_stormcatcher.png
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
Windsinger and Stormcatcher are conspiring against you.

He looks like a praying mantis tbh. Like, I look at him and am like "Oh what are you going to do cause slight pain by crawling up my arm with your spiky appendages?"
Windsinger and Stormcatcher are conspiring against you.

He looks like a praying mantis tbh. Like, I look at him and am like "Oh what are you going to do cause slight pain by crawling up my arm with your spiky appendages?"
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
Unless that tornado's throwing around lightning bolts like candy, you should probably be complaining to Windpapa.

As for Stormcatcher, I totally see him as this massive preying mantis that sneaks up on slacking employees and yells, "GET BACK TO WORK!" right in their ears to scare them.
Unless that tornado's throwing around lightning bolts like candy, you should probably be complaining to Windpapa.

As for Stormcatcher, I totally see him as this massive preying mantis that sneaks up on slacking employees and yells, "GET BACK TO WORK!" right in their ears to scare them.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
Be safe. Make sure to have lots of supplies. I don't know good tornado tips, but just..
be safe, okay? D:
Be safe. Make sure to have lots of supplies. I don't know good tornado tips, but just..
be safe, okay? D:
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
Hey

Want to Fight all the dragons in my clan

He is amazing

(for real though, please, stay safe!)
Hey

Want to Fight all the dragons in my clan

He is amazing

(for real though, please, stay safe!)
an5nAto.png
his length, wingspan, and height are all ??? which means he could be smaller than a fae
his length, wingspan, and height are all ??? which means he could be smaller than a fae
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
[quote name="Nyllei" date="2019-03-09 15:16:21" ] Unless that tornado's throwing around lightning bolts like candy, you should probably be complaining to Windpapa. [/quote] i read that as "complaining to wikipedia" and i was like what but that's really scary! i've never been in a tornado so i don't have any tips, but i hope you are safe!
Nyllei wrote on 2019-03-09 15:16:21:
i read that as "complaining to wikipedia" and i was like what

but that's really scary! i've never been in a tornado so i don't have any tips, but i hope you are safe!
blurry - they/it
rhythm game enjoyer (derogatory)
He's always reminded me of a shark
He's always reminded me of a shark
Heart.gif
1 2