Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so about storm catcher
1 2
Safety first, internet later! Unless internet helps you stay safe? That could also be a thing. [quote name="Heart" date="2019-03-09 15:23:05" ] He's always reminded me of a shark [/quote] Mega shark raptor with blade arms and controls lightning? I'd worship that. [s]I mean Ridgebacks are like goblin sharks so that works too.[/s]
Safety first, internet later! Unless internet helps you stay safe?
That could also be a thing.
Heart wrote on 2019-03-09 15:23:05:
He's always reminded me of a shark

Mega shark raptor with blade arms and controls lightning?

I'd worship that.

I mean Ridgebacks are like goblin sharks so that works too.
A1R5LmJ.png zxIefB3.png
Tornado is all over and was only a cat 2 so it's all good! Just wind damage and flooding. All is okay. Thanks for all the kind words XD

Storm catcher is always going to be a bug

Tornado is all over and was only a cat 2 so it's all good! Just wind damage and flooding. All is okay. Thanks for all the kind words XD

[quote name="beastii" date="2019-03-09 15:29:48" ] Tornado is all over and was only a cat 2 so it's all good! Just wind damage and flooding. All is okay. Thanks for all the kind words XD Storm catcher is always going to be a bug [/quote] Whew, good! :D if stormcatcher is a bug.. omnomnom
beastii wrote on 2019-03-09 15:29:48:

Whew, good! :D

if stormcatcher is a bug.. omnomnom
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
He's like a shark + WC + praying mantis.
He's like a shark + WC + praying mantis.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
[quote name="Deathtoll" date="2019-03-09 14:55:51" ] [size=1]I think you should be blaming the Windsinger there.[/size] Nah nah, giant raptor mantis? Totally a kaiju. [img]https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/7/71/Flight_rising_-_stormcatcher.png[/img] [/quote] Plot twist: he's actually size of a praying mantis and the big version of him is just a 3d hologram
Deathtoll wrote on 2019-03-09 14:55:51:
I think you should be blaming the Windsinger there.

Nah nah, giant raptor mantis?

Totally a kaiju.

Flight_rising_-_stormcatcher.png
Plot twist: he's actually size of a praying mantis and the big version of him is just a 3d hologram
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
[quote name="Kryptica" date="2019-03-09 16:12:43" ] [quote name="Deathtoll" date="2019-03-09 14:55:51" ] [size=1]I think you should be blaming the Windsinger there.[/size] Nah nah, giant raptor mantis? Totally a kaiju. [img]https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/7/71/Flight_rising_-_stormcatcher.png[/img] [/quote] Plot twist: he's actually size of a praying mantis and the big version of him is just a 3d hologram [/quote] I'm gonna step on him
Kryptica wrote on 2019-03-09 16:12:43:

Totally a kaiju.

Plot twist: he's actually size of a praying mantis and the big version of him is just a 3d hologram

I'm gonna step on him
[quote name="beastii" date="2019-03-09 16:14:03" ] [quote name="Kryptica" date="2019-03-09 16:12:43" ] [quote name="Deathtoll" date="2019-03-09 14:55:51" ] [size=1]I think you should be blaming the Windsinger there.[/size] Nah nah, giant raptor mantis? Totally a kaiju. [img]https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/7/71/Flight_rising_-_stormcatcher.png[/img] [/quote] Plot twist: he's actually size of a praying mantis and the big version of him is just a 3d hologram [/quote] I'm gonna step on him [/quote] I'm gonna monch him because I am a snail and I get rights to eating bugs
beastii wrote on 2019-03-09 16:14:03:
Kryptica wrote on 2019-03-09 16:12:43:

Totally a kaiju.

I'm gonna step on him
I'm gonna monch him because I am a snail and I get rights to eating bugs
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
@Congridae ur gross,, bug eater
@Congridae ur gross,, bug eater
[quote name="beastii" date="2019-03-09 16:27:58" ] Congridae ur gross,, bug eater [/quote] say that to my FAE MONO LAIR
beastii wrote on 2019-03-09 16:27:58:
Congridae ur gross,, bug eater
say that to my FAE MONO LAIR
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png