Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I think I solved the mystery
1 2
[quote name="Dieter" date="2019-03-09 11:22:41" ] Congridae it's just a thing frozen in the ice, stuff icewarden do [/quote] yes, but people have speculated what it was before, and if it was just "something frozen because icewarden does it", there'd probably be a few more things in ice (i think) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524800278747414549/554021426705989672/unknown.png[/img]
Dieter wrote on 2019-03-09 11:22:41:
Congridae

it's just a thing frozen in the ice, stuff icewarden do
yes, but people have speculated what it was before, and if it was just "something frozen because icewarden does it", there'd probably be a few more things in ice (i think)
unknown.png
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
@/Congridae
I think it's a stylistic choice, so it's easier for artists n stuff, since they already mention icewarden and frozen things in the lore. Plus, you can see another frozen thing at the bottom right ice spike.
@/Congridae
I think it's a stylistic choice, so it's easier for artists n stuff, since they already mention icewarden and frozen things in the lore. Plus, you can see another frozen thing at the bottom right ice spike.
They keep on kicking me down,
Tryin' to keep me underground,
But did I mention we were paving the way
for the new breed of bad seed?

10g pixel art - go on an adventure (wip) - wishlist/buying
[quote name="Eurydise" date="2019-03-09 11:23:33" ] Guys it’s the Tidelord [/quote] Free him
Eurydise wrote on 2019-03-09 11:23:33:
Guys it’s the Tidelord
Free him
IMG_8704.png
Assuming I'm looking at the right place, it's either the entrance to Icewarden's Fortress of Ends, or the gateway to the place where the Gaolers live and keep Icewarden's prisoners.

Edit: I will admit though there's a suspicious dark splotch below the ice.
Assuming I'm looking at the right place, it's either the entrance to Icewarden's Fortress of Ends, or the gateway to the place where the Gaolers live and keep Icewarden's prisoners.

waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
[quote name="Dieter" date="2019-03-09 11:26:06" ] Congridae I think it's a stylistic choice, so it's easier for artists n stuff, since they already mention icewarden and frozen things in the lore [/quote] ¯\_([emoji=fae])_/¯ Even if it is, we still can have fun speculating about it edit: heck the emoticon broke even tho it worked in preview
Dieter wrote on 2019-03-09 11:26:06:
Congridae

I think it's a stylistic choice, so it's easier for artists n stuff, since they already mention icewarden and frozen things in the lore
¯\_()_/¯
Even if it is, we still can have fun speculating about it
edit: heck the emoticon broke even tho it worked in preview
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
[quote name="GalacticExplorer" date="2019-03-09 11:27:22" ] Assuming I'm looking at the right place, it's either the entrance to Icewarden's Fortress of Ends, or the gateway to the place where the Gaolers live and keep Icewarden's prisoners. Edit: I will admit though there's a suspicious dark splotch below the ice. [/quote] Yeah. When we talked about it before, it was mostly just a supposed giant beast trapped in the ice
GalacticExplorer wrote on 2019-03-09 11:27:22:

Yeah. When we talked about it before, it was mostly just a supposed giant beast trapped in the ice
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
I remember someone once said it looked like The Flying Spaghetti Monster.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote name="buggy101" date="2019-03-09 15:09:27" ] I remember someone once said it looked like The Flying Spaghetti Monster. [/quote] I think I remember that too haha
buggy101 wrote on 2019-03-09 15:09:27:
I think I remember that too
haha
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
1 2