Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I think I solved the mystery
1 2
I think I solved the mystery of the thing in ice in the southern icefield. We all thought it was something.. weird. Like a giant lizard/dragon. It doesn't look like one anymore, to me. Just like a shrugging person, or... A castle. Perhaps it isn't the thing watching us. Maybe, just maybe.. It's where the secrets are hidden, locked up. Everybody said there was a big lump of snow on the side, but it NEVER looked like that to me. It looks more like an opening in the ice. A suspiciously near-perfect opening. It's probably very-well guarded, and maybe it even has traps. But, this is just a theory. (Don't make game theory jokes, please) edit: or film theory, or anything else like that if they made something like "REAL LIFE THEORY" or smth [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/524800278747414549/554021426705989672/unknown.png[/img] this is it for those who dont know what im talking about
I think I solved the mystery of the thing in ice in the southern icefield.
We all thought it was something.. weird. Like a giant lizard/dragon. It doesn't look like one anymore, to me. Just like a shrugging person, or...
A castle.
Perhaps it isn't the thing watching us. Maybe, just maybe..
It's where the secrets are hidden, locked up. Everybody said there was a big lump of snow on the side, but it NEVER looked like that to me. It looks more like an opening in the ice. A suspiciously near-perfect opening. It's probably very-well guarded, and maybe it even has traps.
But, this is just a theory. (Don't make game theory jokes, please)
edit: or film theory, or anything else like that if they made something like "REAL LIFE THEORY" or smth
unknown.png this is it for those who dont know what im talking about
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
.... A FILM THEORY

you did say no game theory jokes so...
.... A FILM THEORY

[quote name="KrazKitCat" date="2019-03-09 11:17:45" ] .... A FILM THEORY you did say no game theory jokes so... [/quote] [emoji=eliminate]
KrazKitCat wrote on 2019-03-09 11:17:45:
.... A FILM THEORY

SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
where is that thing?
where is that thing?
They keep on kicking me down,
Tryin' to keep me underground,
But did I mention we were paving the way
for the new breed of bad seed?

10g pixel art - go on an adventure (wip) - wishlist/buying
I don't even see what you're talking about, nor have I seen anything about "what is it"
I don't even see what you're talking about, nor have I seen anything about "what is it"
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
[quote name="@Dieter" date="2019-03-09 11:19:37" ] where is that thing? [/quote] [quote name="@KitalphaHart" date="2019-03-09 11:19:50" ] I don't even see what you're talking about, nor have I seen anything about "what is it" [/quote] Look on the Southern Icefield's page in world map Also, I can't remember the forums it's been talked about in, but I do remember that we have talked about it before
@Dieter wrote on 2019-03-09 11:19:37:
where is that thing?
@KitalphaHart wrote on 2019-03-09 11:19:50:
Look on the Southern Icefield's page in world map
Also, I can't remember the forums it's been talked about in, but I do remember that we have talked about it before
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
i don't see it either
i don't see it either
__ xiq! #359104