Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | where do you get lore inspo?
1 2 3 4
Connect dragons.

Master at something will have an apprentice
Children have parents, and if they don't, why not?
A lonely dragon will want company
Friends, siblings, rivals.. you build a community by drawing connections.
Connect dragons.

Master at something will have an apprentice
Children have parents, and if they don't, why not?
A lonely dragon will want company
Friends, siblings, rivals.. you build a community by drawing connections.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
My lore is actually based on mythology (and one series of legends in particular). I also really like to take characters from classic literature and add my own twist to them. Other times, I'll gain inspiration from skins/accents, apparel, or the dragon's appearance in general. It's fun to explore reasons why a dragon might look the way they do. Music is another great place to find inspiration. A lot of my lore ideas come while listening to a song or reading lyrics.

I'm the type of person that likes to take old things and add a completely new twist, so I can't say my lore is really very original or full of new ideas. But, I like it all the same. It's fun to re-imagine old tales taking place in a realm of dragons and magic.
My lore is actually based on mythology (and one series of legends in particular). I also really like to take characters from classic literature and add my own twist to them. Other times, I'll gain inspiration from skins/accents, apparel, or the dragon's appearance in general. It's fun to explore reasons why a dragon might look the way they do. Music is another great place to find inspiration. A lot of my lore ideas come while listening to a song or reading lyrics.

I'm the type of person that likes to take old things and add a completely new twist, so I can't say my lore is really very original or full of new ideas. But, I like it all the same. It's fun to re-imagine old tales taking place in a realm of dragons and magic.
The Empyreal Library
Sometimes I get a dragon for the sole purpose of incorporating some site lore. Sometimes there's a character from something else I really like and I take inspiration from them. Sometimes it's a particular song. And sometimes I don't decide who they are, they tell me and leave no room for discussion.
Sometimes I get a dragon for the sole purpose of incorporating some site lore. Sometimes there's a character from something else I really like and I take inspiration from them. Sometimes it's a particular song. And sometimes I don't decide who they are, they tell me and leave no room for discussion.
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
My lore got inspired by SCP Foundation,mostly. I like the concept of containing dangerous creatures and entities.
Some times I get inspiration from headcannons and other stuff,or simply an accent.
My lore got inspired by SCP Foundation,mostly. I like the concept of containing dangerous creatures and entities.
Some times I get inspiration from headcannons and other stuff,or simply an accent.
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
I love writing stories so I kinda went with the flow for mine.
I love writing stories so I kinda went with the flow for mine.
unknown.png
I think as I go along. What's their vibe? What do they make you think of? What would make sense?

That's how I got a creature of the shade and a murderous leader beoig haunted by the victims daughter

Oddly enough most ideas come while i'm laying in bed bored
I think as I go along. What's their vibe? What do they make you think of? What would make sense?

That's how I got a creature of the shade and a murderous leader beoig haunted by the victims daughter

Oddly enough most ideas come while i'm laying in bed bored
ico-a_old_570.gif 7NSPPKK.png
cIA3D75.png
X2otc9f.png
QetF0Qf.png
0d3QBVM.png
yS4smQr.png
ico-a_old_570.gif
My lore inspiration recipe:

A tabletop RPG campaign I played long ago.
An old Korean mmorpg videogame.
My career studies (basically lots of biology papers)
Accurate real world history, economy and sociology research (basically more papers)
And a personal rpg campaign with more worlbuilding and ocs.

It is neverending. If just I could stop procrastinating...
My lore inspiration recipe:

A tabletop RPG campaign I played long ago.
An old Korean mmorpg videogame.
My career studies (basically lots of biology papers)
Accurate real world history, economy and sociology research (basically more papers)
And a personal rpg campaign with more worlbuilding and ocs.

It is neverending. If just I could stop procrastinating...
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

uhh,,, anime? thats,,,,,, about it for me.
uhh,,, anime? thats,,,,,, about it for me.
she/her || 18 || FR +3:00 || sagittarius
um

a movie for children

i’ll leave now
um

a movie for children

i’ll leave now
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
my clan lore just kind of... came up into my head one day. it involves a lot of cowboys, pirates, and disgruntled law officers, and now that I think about it, I probably got a lot of inspiration from the d&d podcasts I listen to.

my advice for clan lore is to take something you're interested in (maybe you like to cook, maybe you're an artist, maybe you just like carnivals a lot) and make that your clan's theme! you could have a band of traveling performers, a culinary school, or a museum that your dragons keep and maintain.

there are endless possibilities! just keep throwing spaghetti at the wall and see what sticks :)
my clan lore just kind of... came up into my head one day. it involves a lot of cowboys, pirates, and disgruntled law officers, and now that I think about it, I probably got a lot of inspiration from the d&d podcasts I listen to.

my advice for clan lore is to take something you're interested in (maybe you like to cook, maybe you're an artist, maybe you just like carnivals a lot) and make that your clan's theme! you could have a band of traveling performers, a culinary school, or a museum that your dragons keep and maintain.

there are endless possibilities! just keep throwing spaghetti at the wall and see what sticks :)
Gy5sOWI.png
1 2 3 4