Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | where do you get lore inspo?
1 2 3 4
I usually based lore on their outfit/appearance. Otherwise, it's usually whatever comes to my head.
I usually based lore on their outfit/appearance. Otherwise, it's usually whatever comes to my head.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Music has a big stake in my lore inspirations. There is normally one specific song I associate with most of my dragons, that encompasses their general feel, story, and/or personality!
Music has a big stake in my lore inspirations. There is normally one specific song I associate with most of my dragons, that encompasses their general feel, story, and/or personality!
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
I basically read the small item descriptions from like the stuff that drops in the coli, and sometimes it'll just remind me of a certain dragon in my lair, either because of colors or whatever else and that starts me on a train of thought of possible lore ideas, another one could be clothing too

although I don't have any actual lore written yet because procrastination
I basically read the small item descriptions from like the stuff that drops in the coli, and sometimes it'll just remind me of a certain dragon in my lair, either because of colors or whatever else and that starts me on a train of thought of possible lore ideas, another one could be clothing too

although I don't have any actual lore written yet because procrastination
WEtoEVH.png
I usually base lore off of their appearance or try and connect them to another dragon in my lair. That, or I base them off of a song.
I usually base lore off of their appearance or try and connect them to another dragon in my lair. That, or I base them off of a song.
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
Apparel or skins i throw on but sometimes i get random ideas in my brain
Apparel or skins i throw on but sometimes i get random ideas in my brain
I base lore off of appearence, yeah. I also am really into reading and mythology, so I'll incorporate those into my lore somehow.
(HHh all lore is only in my head and not typed up yet.)
I base lore off of appearence, yeah. I also am really into reading and mythology, so I'll incorporate those into my lore somehow.
(HHh all lore is only in my head and not typed up yet.)
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngrainbow-bisexual-bands-love-is-love.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
My weird brain, primarily.
My weird brain, primarily.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
The Blindsiders doesn't have any particular inspiration for its concept, but the Crisis Response Team is inspired heavily by Rainbow 6 Siege.
The Blindsiders doesn't have any particular inspiration for its concept, but the Crisis Response Team is inspired heavily by Rainbow 6 Siege.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
The very original lore I was kinda grasping at straws
The first reboot an Island I have became the lore, entirely disregarding FR lore
This is the second reboot, and is more accurate to the site lore. Likely some discrepancies between what I've got and official lore, but eh. Like Yukata's voice isn't monotone, more does she fully use her crests: she's breed-changed from a Guardian and so some traits of that breed remain
The very original lore I was kinda grasping at straws
The first reboot an Island I have became the lore, entirely disregarding FR lore
This is the second reboot, and is more accurate to the site lore. Likely some discrepancies between what I've got and official lore, but eh. Like Yukata's voice isn't monotone, more does she fully use her crests: she's breed-changed from a Guardian and so some traits of that breed remain
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
@Sumopian I don't really do star signs, but that's an awesome idea. Sometimes I'll see a dragon for sale, maybe they're part of an urgent lair purge, or on exalt row, or a beloved dragon who's being sold in desperation. Seimon he was part of a lair purge and...something about that little imp boy spoke to me, begging me to take him in. I had just finished my lore on Sothis and Cloudsfall, about them being part of the Snow Patrol, and...the timing clicked. Poor little Seimon got lost in the perpetual snow storm, that engulfs the mountain my lair is part of, in winter. Sothis found him first, Cloudsfall came and carried him back to the lair. (Here's the rest of his story, here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47810112] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478102/47810112_350.png[/img] [/url] ) Those two were sent off to someone who does, or was doing, free coli training. They were, at the time, the strongest of my clan. So now, Snowdrop has taken over as head of the Snow Patrol, along with the rest of my level 25's.
@Sumopian I don't really do star signs, but that's an awesome idea.

Sometimes I'll see a dragon for sale, maybe they're part of an urgent lair purge, or on exalt row, or a beloved dragon who's being sold in desperation.

Seimon he was part of a lair purge and...something about that little imp boy spoke to me, begging me to take him in. I had just finished my lore on Sothis and Cloudsfall, about them being part of the Snow Patrol, and...the timing clicked. Poor little Seimon got lost in the perpetual snow storm, that engulfs the mountain my lair is part of, in winter. Sothis found him first, Cloudsfall came and carried him back to the lair.
(Here's the rest of his story, here:
47810112_350.png
)

Those two were sent off to someone who does, or was doing, free coli training. They were, at the time, the strongest of my clan. So now, Snowdrop has taken over as head of the Snow Patrol, along with the rest of my level 25's.
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
1 2 3 4