Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | people with teeny lairs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I'm not a tiny lair, but less dragons means more space for fodder, less work (lore, outfits, skins/accents/skincents, etc), less dragons to feed and a compact, aesthetically pleasing and cozy look.

Still, I'll be sticking to my large lair, I love spoiling dragon-children.
I'm not a tiny lair, but less dragons means more space for fodder, less work (lore, outfits, skins/accents/skincents, etc), less dragons to feed and a compact, aesthetically pleasing and cozy look.

Still, I'll be sticking to my large lair, I love spoiling dragon-children.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
I only buy dragons if I'm absolutely sure about what their outfit/lore/accent is going to be tbh, my lair is gradually expanding but if I become unsure about any of my dragons I get rid of them immediately as well
I only buy dragons if I'm absolutely sure about what their outfit/lore/accent is going to be tbh, my lair is gradually expanding but if I become unsure about any of my dragons I get rid of them immediately as well
I try to be tiny but the hibernal make it increasingly harder
I try to be tiny but the hibernal make it increasingly harder
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
[quote name="Grarcha" date="2019-02-21 10:51:05" ] I only buy dragons if I'm absolutely sure about what their outfit/lore/accent is going to be tbh, my lair is gradually expanding but if I become unsure about any of my dragons I get rid of them immediately as well [/quote] Same
Grarcha wrote on 2019-02-21 10:51:05:
Same
Me and my 8 permas are honoured.
Me and my 8 permas are honoured.
Do I count? I force myself to not keep too many because I need several millions of TR as it is anyway. If my head isn't screaming, "BUY THE STUPID THING" at me I won't press to get it.

I want to gradually become a massive G1 lair of gorgeous dragons, not a massive lair of 10% gorgeous and 90% basic.
Do I count? I force myself to not keep too many because I need several millions of TR as it is anyway. If my head isn't screaming, "BUY THE STUPID THING" at me I won't press to get it.

I want to gradually become a massive G1 lair of gorgeous dragons, not a massive lair of 10% gorgeous and 90% basic.
I've got 5 "permas" but only really think im keeping three of them. I intend to replace the other two with more golden colored dragons. I used to have only like three spots for fodder and that was a tragedy. I shortened it to one page, then decided that no, this was not good enough, and kept four dragons. I later got another one for the sake of lore, which is unwritten as of right now.
I've got 5 "permas" but only really think im keeping three of them. I intend to replace the other two with more golden colored dragons. I used to have only like three spots for fodder and that was a tragedy. I shortened it to one page, then decided that no, this was not good enough, and kept four dragons. I later got another one for the sake of lore, which is unwritten as of right now.
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
*looks at my lair with its 133 empty slots*

...I mean with the tabs I'm looking to get a few more fandragons but otherwise I stick to a compact group.
*looks at my lair with its 133 empty slots*

...I mean with the tabs I'm looking to get a few more fandragons but otherwise I stick to a compact group.
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
i'm just broke lmao
i'm just broke lmao
I had a small lair (20 permas) for a few years, but I got bored of it pretty quickly. After spoiling them all with the accents and apparel I wanted, there wasn't anything fun left to do here... which is why I like having a big lair, that way you're always buying new dragons, and working on new apparel, accent, and gene projects.
I had a small lair (20 permas) for a few years, but I got bored of it pretty quickly. After spoiling them all with the accents and apparel I wanted, there wasn't anything fun left to do here... which is why I like having a big lair, that way you're always buying new dragons, and working on new apparel, accent, and gene projects.
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10