Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | people with teeny lairs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Ahh, if my lair ever gets big, its only because I’m holding fodder. I don’t plan to have many dragies; just some red mirrors and Rein for me~
Ahh, if my lair ever gets big, its only because I’m holding fodder. I don’t plan to have many dragies; just some red mirrors and Rein for me~
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
I mean, I could have 6 dragons in my lair and not be too fussed. Literally the first 5 dragons in my [emoji=crescent moon 2] tab in the HD + [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1006283]Fusae[/url]. The rest are fandragons, and remembering them + dressing them + lore is actually quite easy. Probably because it's basically a dragon au.
I mean, I could have 6 dragons in my lair and not be too fussed. Literally the first 5 dragons in my tab in the HD + Fusae.

The rest are fandragons, and remembering them + dressing them + lore is actually quite easy. Probably because it's basically a dragon au.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
[quote name="eefles" date="2019-02-20 17:19:56" ] i just detach from dragons so easily [/quote] Exactly this. One time I wanted to make a mischievous dragon just so I could participate in the user-run Halloween event, because most of my dragons are laid back, irritable, or mature, but I got bored because I couldn't figure out where he'd fit beyond "he fights a lot with Legion" and after a month got bored and exalted him. I've done that at least three times. I just can't bring myself to care.
eefles wrote on 2019-02-20 17:19:56:
i just detach from dragons so easily
Exactly this. One time I wanted to make a mischievous dragon just so I could participate in the user-run Halloween event, because most of my dragons are laid back, irritable, or mature, but I got bored because I couldn't figure out where he'd fit beyond "he fights a lot with Legion" and after a month got bored and exalted him.

I've done that at least three times. I just can't bring myself to care.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
@DirectDoomsday well, you have only been here a few days ;p (welcome btw!!!)
@DirectDoomsday well, you have only been here a few days ;p (welcome btw!!!)
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
[quote name="eefles" date="2019-02-20 17:19:56" ] i just detach from dragons so easily [/quote] i dont really understand that tbh, it feels like every time i look at my dragons i can think of something interesting and fun to do with them... well. that and i picked up a stuffed owl off the streets cause he was calling my name.
eefles wrote on 2019-02-20 17:19:56:
i just detach from dragons so easily

i dont really understand that tbh, it feels like every time i look at my dragons i can think of something interesting and fun to do with them...

well. that and i picked up a stuffed owl off the streets cause he was calling my name.
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
I admire the restraint players with small lairs display.

I run a hatchery so having a small lair is not in the cards for me lol. There are some dragons that I spent months to even a full year trying to track down or breed, so they would be extremely difficult for me to let go of.

But also I just really love having really diverse dragons. ;w; With the HD release, I might be able to attain my goal of having 10 of every dragon breed in my lair hahah.
I admire the restraint players with small lairs display.

I run a hatchery so having a small lair is not in the cards for me lol. There are some dragons that I spent months to even a full year trying to track down or breed, so they would be extremely difficult for me to let go of.

But also I just really love having really diverse dragons. ;w; With the HD release, I might be able to attain my goal of having 10 of every dragon breed in my lair hahah.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
I like to work on each dragon individually before I get another one (ive been splurging lately oof). I like to max them out in the coli, give them apparel and accents, and just make sure they have a completed 'look' decked out with lore to match. Having a huge quantity of dragons stresses me out. I also am very picky about the dergs i buy. I don't plan on ever having more than 20 dergs.
I like to work on each dragon individually before I get another one (ive been splurging lately oof). I like to max them out in the coli, give them apparel and accents, and just make sure they have a completed 'look' decked out with lore to match. Having a huge quantity of dragons stresses me out. I also am very picky about the dergs i buy. I don't plan on ever having more than 20 dergs.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ entj | scorpio | they / them _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _• trades are open.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _• looking for low digits.
after a few days they just look bad so /shrug
after a few days they just look bad so /shrug
My friend literally only owns 1 dragon because she is going through a minimalistic lifestyle crisis. He is beautiful tho
My friend literally only owns 1 dragon because she is going through a minimalistic lifestyle crisis. He is beautiful tho
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
small lair, but i store fodder so... not so small lair? :|
i like it small because converting food is the worst. i’d rather sell all that to make money tbh
small lair, but i store fodder so... not so small lair? :|
i like it small because converting food is the worst. i’d rather sell all that to make money tbh
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10