Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | people with teeny lairs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The hibernal lair now holds the old dragons I was tired of feeding but didn't want to sell yet. Great new addition.
The hibernal lair now holds the old dragons I was tired of feeding but didn't want to sell yet. Great new addition.
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
Idk if I could I know I don't have hundreds but I have more than ten.
Idk if I could I know I don't have hundreds but I have more than ten.
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
attachment is illegal in this lair
attachment is illegal in this lair
Rusted Crown
[quote name="Kataracts" date="2019-02-20 17:16:21" ] Same but the lairs that scare me the most are the ones had have a handful of dragons, but page upon page of lair space, like, they have enough lair space for a small country's worth of dragons but just choose to keep it empty, and thats..., thats just... terrifying [/quote]
Kataracts wrote on 2019-02-20 17:16:21:
Same but the lairs that scare me the most are the ones had have a handful of dragons, but page upon page of lair space,

like,

they have enough lair space for a small country's worth of dragons but just choose to keep it empty,

and thats...,

thats just...

terrifying
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
There was someone who had just one dragon
I'm very envious of their restraint but at the same time I have two lore clans do I can't really do that...
There was someone who had just one dragon
I'm very envious of their restraint but at the same time I have two lore clans do I can't really do that...
jzx6ljT.gif
he/it
Shop
......Peach time.
I have 19 that I consider my dragons, but the number is always fluctuating with projects, nest renters, etc
I have 19 that I consider my dragons, but the number is always fluctuating with projects, nest renters, etc
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
I'm in awe too. But then again, different people are on this site for different reasons. I'm here for the pretty fandragons. I want all the pretty. But other people are here for other things.
I'm in awe too. But then again, different people are on this site for different reasons. I'm here for the pretty fandragons. I want all the pretty. But other people are here for other things.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
The biggest flex on all of us is the people with Ancient lairs, but they have less than ten dragons.

I like having a big lair and lots of projects but that is absolutely terrifying eldrich dragon energy....... I am in awe.
The biggest flex on all of us is the people with Ancient lairs, but they have less than ten dragons.

I like having a big lair and lots of projects but that is absolutely terrifying eldrich dragon energy....... I am in awe.
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
@lavacookies

I just don't get why you'd shell out that much treasure if you aren't going to use the space.
@lavacookies

I just don't get why you'd shell out that much treasure if you aren't going to use the space.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
*presents another terrifying small lair*
*presents another terrifying small lair*
1rMtjlm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10