Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What 3 Flights are you?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Flight you'd be IRL: Shadow, Arcane, or Nature
Flight you should be based on your lair: Shadow, Plague, Arcane, or Nature
Your actual Flight: Nature! :D Though I was in Plague for 3 years before :>
Flight you'd be IRL: Shadow, Arcane, or Nature
Flight you should be based on your lair: Shadow, Plague, Arcane, or Nature
Your actual Flight: Nature! :D Though I was in Plague for 3 years before :>
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
Flight you'd be IRL: Nature or Water
Flight you should be based on your lair: L...ight...?
Your actual Flight: Light
Flight you'd be IRL: Nature or Water
Flight you should be based on your lair: L...ight...?
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Flight you'd be IRL:Wind, because I'm pretty relaxed and love to experience new things!
Flight you should be based on your lair:Water, I think? I made a huge lore about water(because water is bordered by lightning, my current flight, so lore is not difficult. I also consider moving there)
Your actual Flight:Lightning, I chose lightning because it has awesome eyes and it is not the largest or smallest flights. Got to learn about our boss. Haha!

Flight you'd be IRL:Wind, because I'm pretty relaxed and love to experience new things!
Flight you should be based on your lair:Water, I think? I made a huge lore about water(because water is bordered by lightning, my current flight, so lore is not difficult. I also consider moving there)
Your actual Flight:Lightning, I chose lightning because it has awesome eyes and it is not the largest or smallest flights. Got to learn about our boss. Haha!

Flight you'd be IRL: Probably Wind!
Flight you should be based on your lair: idk probably Wind again
Your actual Flight: Lightning but I'm planning to move to Ice once I can get some gems! <3
Flight you'd be IRL: Probably Wind!
Flight you should be based on your lair: idk probably Wind again
Your actual Flight: Lightning but I'm planning to move to Ice once I can get some gems! <3
|| [avatar]|| editing sig more later || pokemon/deltarune fan || would love to make some friends here!! ||
image0.jpg
Flight you'd be IRL: Either Light or Arcane. I am fairly creative and imaginative. I was always that girl sitting and daydreaming in a corner instead of doing more practical tasks. However, I'm also curious and like to know the truth. I try my best to approach things objectively and consider all points of view, so in that way, I identify with light.
Flight you should be based on your lair: Shadow. I love dark dragons with purple eyes.
Your actual Flight: Shadow
Flight you'd be IRL: Either Light or Arcane. I am fairly creative and imaginative. I was always that girl sitting and daydreaming in a corner instead of doing more practical tasks. However, I'm also curious and like to know the truth. I try my best to approach things objectively and consider all points of view, so in that way, I identify with light.
Flight you should be based on your lair: Shadow. I love dark dragons with purple eyes.
Your actual Flight: Shadow
The Empyreal Library
Flight you'd be IRL: Lightning/Shadow
Flight you should be based on your lair: Lightning/Shadow
Your actual Flight: ... Lightning! Wow!

I'm goth irl but I also love cyberpunk, so I sit comfortably between both flights' aesthetics. In terms of FR though, Lightning is my permanent home. I feel like I'd be betraying something if I left.

I might take a vacation to Shadow eventually, though.
Flight you'd be IRL: Lightning/Shadow
Flight you should be based on your lair: Lightning/Shadow
Your actual Flight: ... Lightning! Wow!

I'm goth irl but I also love cyberpunk, so I sit comfortably between both flights' aesthetics. In terms of FR though, Lightning is my permanent home. I feel like I'd be betraying something if I left.

I might take a vacation to Shadow eventually, though.
aSAtN3z.png xxx
Quit reading my signature, nerd.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/him

Previously Neuromancer

Wishlist
Flight you'd be IRL: I really love the Arcane aesthetic, and SPACE, but I also really like plants and Nature and such. And apparently my personality suits Nature too.
Flight you should be based on your lair: uh.... a lot of my lair are flight reps that are in the wrong element. like my wind, fire and water rep are from nature, my nature rep from earth, my light rep from arcane. and my wip ice rep from water. lol! so yeah my lair doesn't follow much aesthetic at all?
Your actual Flight: Nature!
Flight you'd be IRL: I really love the Arcane aesthetic, and SPACE, but I also really like plants and Nature and such. And apparently my personality suits Nature too.
Flight you should be based on your lair: uh.... a lot of my lair are flight reps that are in the wrong element. like my wind, fire and water rep are from nature, my nature rep from earth, my light rep from arcane. and my wip ice rep from water. lol! so yeah my lair doesn't follow much aesthetic at all?
Your actual Flight: Nature!

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
Flight you'd be IRL: Nature, my interests and passions are all about plants and animals
Flight you should be based on your lair: Honestly not sure? It's all over the place, though probably Water, Light or even Arcane
Your actual Flight: Nature
Flight you'd be IRL: Nature, my interests and passions are all about plants and animals
Flight you should be based on your lair: Honestly not sure? It's all over the place, though probably Water, Light or even Arcane
Your actual Flight: Nature
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
Flight you'd be IRL: Light or Earth probably? Maybe Arcane
Flight you should be based on your lair: I dunno, maybe Wind or Arcane or Shadow?
Flight you'd be IRL: Light or Earth probably? Maybe Arcane
Flight you should be based on your lair: I dunno, maybe Wind or Arcane or Shadow?
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
Flight you'd be IRL: Ice with a touch of wind. Reserved but m a p s and exploring
Flight you should be based on your lair: lightning/fire because lore (tho there are a bunch of nature dragons and mages too Oops)
Your actual Flight: lightning
Flight you'd be IRL: Ice with a touch of wind. Reserved but m a p s and exploring
Flight you should be based on your lair: lightning/fire because lore (tho there are a bunch of nature dragons and mages too Oops)
Your actual Flight: lightning
KMXUsR7.png
Kari | they/them
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17