Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What 3 Flights are you?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
Flight you'd be IRL: Arcane
Flight you should be based on your lair: Arcane or Plague, but I'm beginning to diversify.
Your actual Flight: Arcane
Flight you'd be IRL: Arcane
Flight you should be based on your lair: Arcane or Plague, but I'm beginning to diversify.
Flight you'd be IRL: Wind, for my creative nature and occasional violent storms.
Flight you should be based on your lair: Lightning...? It's kinda of a mish mash of all flights.
Your actual Flight: Shadow.
Flight you'd be IRL: Wind, for my creative nature and occasional violent storms.
Flight you should be based on your lair: Lightning...? It's kinda of a mish mash of all flights.
Your actual Flight: Shadow.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Probably..earth, ice and..maybe some weird twist between plague/arcane if you look at my aesthetics c:
Probably..earth, ice and..maybe some weird twist between plague/arcane if you look at my aesthetics c:
unknown-2.png
Flight you'd be IRL: Nature or Light
Flight you should be based on your lair: Nature or Wind
Your actual Flight: Wind

I love nature as well as the pursuit of truth and knowledge, plus archeology.

The dragons in my lair are just based on looks and themes that I love. Most of that happens to be a Wind or Nature aesthetic, though there are more than a few that are more Plague and Shadow!

I think the reason I joined Wind is because the wind touches everything and it can tell so many stories because of where it's been and what it brings with it. Also, where I like the comfort of familiarity, Wind is everything but, and so maybe it's a vicarious adventure for me.
Flight you'd be IRL: Nature or Light
Flight you should be based on your lair: Nature or Wind

I love nature as well as the pursuit of truth and knowledge, plus archeology.

The dragons in my lair are just based on looks and themes that I love. Most of that happens to be a Wind or Nature aesthetic, though there are more than a few that are more Plague and Shadow!

I think the reason I joined Wind is because the wind touches everything and it can tell so many stories because of where it's been and what it brings with it. Also, where I like the comfort of familiarity, Wind is everything but, and so maybe it's a vicarious adventure for me.
lGriifT.png
Flight you'd be IRL: ice because im cool :sunglasses:
Flight you should be based on your lair: probably shadow? i have a big jumble of dragons right now but id say a lot of them are dark and mysterious looking. theyd bite ya face off
Your actual Flight: ice because who doesnt like the cold
Flight you'd be IRL: ice because im cool :sunglasses:
Flight you should be based on your lair: probably shadow? i have a big jumble of dragons right now but id say a lot of them are dark and mysterious looking. theyd bite ya face off
Your actual Flight: ice because who doesnt like the cold
CvyoOwu.png
Flight you'd be IRL:Arcane, I just love space.

Flight you should be based on your lair:Uhh..I have a huge variety of dragons but I guess either Arcane or Water. :v I have more blue-purple-pinkish dragons in my lair.

Your actual Flight:Earth (currently). It's nice and cozy here tho. c:
Flight you'd be IRL:Arcane, I just love space.

Flight you should be based on your lair:Uhh..I have a huge variety of dragons but I guess either Arcane or Water. :v I have more blue-purple-pinkish dragons in my lair.

Your actual Flight:Earth (currently). It's nice and cozy here tho. c:
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Flight you'd be IRL: Wind, possibly Lightning?? im not that self-directed lol
Flight you should be based on your lair: Arcane, maybe Plague??? i don't really have an aesthetic besides uwu fancy warriors + space + space warriors uwu
Flight you'd be IRL: Wind, possibly Lightning?? im not that self-directed lol
Flight you should be based on your lair: Arcane, maybe Plague??? i don't really have an aesthetic besides uwu fancy warriors + space + space warriors uwu
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
Flight you'd be IRL: Wind ofc <3
Flight you should be based on your lair: Wind, ofc
Flight you'd be IRL: Wind ofc <3
Flight you should be based on your lair: Wind, ofc