Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i want the new flight to be cranberry
1 2 3 4
so that i can have a sprite cranberry edit: we now have an official flight discord https://discord.gg/RUpuQev [quote name="Jinoga" date="2019-01-02 13:59:43" ] @/chantric @/Capricom @/yugi Lebron James now fights to have his title as deity of the Cranberry Flight. His opponent? A jester, of sorts. Mocking his campaigns, the dragon snickers and showers the ground with pictures they call "memes" of his attempts at getting people to purchase his thirst-quenching product. Who will win? The dragon, although most powerful and more skillful than Lebron, is starving and tired. The only thing that can revive the dragon to his full strength is a nice can of Sprite Cranberry, but Lebron refuses to help the dragon. For Lebron wishes to win. A smaller dragon by the name of Sprite watches from afar, mortified but also intrigued at the chaos that seems to have erupted between the two beings. But again, the question remains unanswered: Who will win? Who will win.. [/quote]
so that i can have a sprite cranberry

edit: we now have an official flight discord https://discord.gg/RUpuQev
Jinoga wrote on 2019-01-02 13:59:43:
@/chantric @/Capricom @/yugi

Lebron James now fights to have his title as deity of the Cranberry Flight. His opponent? A jester, of sorts. Mocking his campaigns, the dragon snickers and showers the ground with pictures they call "memes" of his attempts at getting people to purchase his thirst-quenching product. Who will win?

The dragon, although most powerful and more skillful than Lebron, is starving and tired. The only thing that can revive the dragon to his full strength is a nice can of Sprite Cranberry, but Lebron refuses to help the dragon. For Lebron wishes to win.

A smaller dragon by the name of Sprite watches from afar, mortified but also intrigued at the chaos that seems to have erupted between the two beings.

But again, the question remains unanswered: Who will win? Who will win..
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
"I seem to do quite well for a stretch and then at the end of the sentence I say the wrong cranberry."
"I seem to do quite well for a stretch and then at the end of the sentence I say the wrong cranberry."
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
lebron james is the deity

edit: i just now got the original joke. nice
lebron james is the deity

edit: i just now got the original joke. nice
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
oh no
oh no
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
10/10 would have better eyes than plague.
10/10 would have better eyes than plague.
tumblr_oidh0m676N1tv56zio10_250.png
ReignsWrath
She/Her
HS Student
Meme Dealer
In Eternal Fanderg Hell
Wishlist | Free Cauldron | For Sale(G1s and more!)
yx6on7Q.gif
I would give the cranberry sprite to this child [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48097858] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/480979/48097858_350.png[/img] [/url]
I would give the cranberry sprite to this child

48097858_350.png
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47486181] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474862/47486181_350.png[/img] [/url] May I suggest my dragon Cranberry to be deity? Check his bio, you'll see why

47486181_350.png

May I suggest my dragon Cranberry to be deity? Check his bio, you'll see why
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
@chantric @Capricom @yugi

Lebron James now fights to have his title as deity of the Cranberry Flight. His opponent? A jester, of sorts. Mocking his campaigns, the dragon snickers and showers the ground with pictures they call "memes" of his attempts at getting people to purchase his thirst-quenching product. Who will win?

The dragon, although most powerful and more skillful than Lebron, is starving and tired. The only thing that can revive the dragon to his full strength is a nice can of Sprite Cranberry, but Lebron refuses to help the dragon. For Lebron wishes to win.

A smaller dragon by the name of Sprite watches from afar, mortified but also intrigued at the chaos that seems to have erupted between the two beings.

@chantric @Capricom @yugi

5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
*visiously breaks into your house*

Wanna join Flight Cranberry

lKbEdUQ.png
[quote name="ShoesPsycho" date="2019-01-02 14:05:59" ] *visiously breaks into your house* Wanna join Flight Cranberry [/quote] BLESSED
ShoesPsycho wrote on 2019-01-02 14:05:59:

BLESSED
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
1 2 3 4