Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How to get shiny rainbow star?
1 2
@StarMellon When you post you can see little buttons under your picture. The button on the bottom right, the little scroll, shows how much you have. You can also look from your settings page.
@StarMellon When you post you can see little buttons under your picture. The button on the bottom right, the little scroll, shows how much you have. You can also look from your settings page.
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@StarMellon

your post count is visible on the forums under your username! it's the number under the scroll icon.

alternatively, if you go to your profile, it'll show up there as well next to your icon!
@StarMellon

your post count is visible on the forums under your username! it's the number under the scroll icon.

alternatively, if you go to your profile, it'll show up there as well next to your icon!
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Oh, that's what that's for.
Thanks for the help!
Oh, that's what that's for.
Thanks for the help!
82yGJuK.pngcbQdPvX.pngKEQAerK.pngVM11E.gif
Hello! _____________________________________________________________________ [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1908783][img]http://i.imgur.com/ew9u8Xp.png[/img][/url][/center]
Hello!

hello! just so you know, in the future, it’s better to create a new thread or add onto a more recent one than post in these old ones if you have a question. welcome to FR!
@toothlesswarrior

hello! just so you know, in the future, it’s better to create a new thread or add onto a more recent one than post in these old ones if you have a question. welcome to FR!
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
It's 1000 posts on any topic! ^^
It's 1000 posts on any topic! ^^
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
*me cycling through old content for help* Thanks lol
*me cycling through old content for help* Thanks lol
TinyOz.gif TINY.gifteleport.gif juliasmaller.gif

*Wishlist

*Land of Oz
I collect bubbly buddies!
Bubbly Buddy
buyinggf.gif
oh goodness i though i had posted this like a few months ago i feel so old all of a sudden hdhdyfigdjgdhc

Congrats past me you have Shinee Star
oh goodness i though i had posted this like a few months ago i feel so old all of a sudden hdhdyfigdjgdhc

82yGJuK.pngcbQdPvX.pngKEQAerK.pngVM11E.gif
[quote name="Mosspodge" date="2021-11-24 08:41:07" ] oh goodness i though i had posted this like a few months ago i feel so old all of a sudden hdhdyfigdjgdhc Congrats past me you have Shinee Star [/quote] omg i didnt even notice how old this thread was lol
Mosspodge wrote on 2021-11-24 08:41:07:

omg i didnt even notice how old this thread was lol
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
I saw this thread and decided to check my post count.
This post will give me a shiny star.
I saw this thread and decided to check my post count.
This post will give me a shiny star.
Z1RkWWM.png
1 2