Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rookie Mistakes you Regret?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I put an Eliminate on a mage because I figured "She uses meditate so she gets breath faster!"

And this was before I knew Tinctures were a thing, so I wound up burying her Eliminate under a Disorient.
I put an Eliminate on a mage because I figured "She uses meditate so she gets breath faster!"

And this was before I knew Tinctures were a thing, so I wound up burying her Eliminate under a Disorient.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
Sold my Light Sprite for 50,000t back when they first retired. Had to buy it back for 38,000g. ;-;
Sold my Light Sprite for 50,000t back when they first retired. Had to buy it back for 38,000g. ;-;
I made all my coli kids have even stat points in everything but luckily for me I got a few tinctures for cheap and fixed it.
I made all my coli kids have even stat points in everything but luckily for me I got a few tinctures for cheap and fixed it.
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
I went on hiatus, and missed February-half of May of last year's festivals and everything in-between.
I went on hiatus, and missed February-half of May of last year's festivals and everything in-between.
@Kataracts

I still evenly distribute mine..
@Kataracts

I still evenly distribute mine..
“Gently my mind escapes into the relaxing mode of pleasure.
A pleasure that will take my mind off the reality of life."
--Slipknot
@Nightwhisper666 no, it doesn't work, please don't make the same mistake as me, take this battle guide and use it to make your coli grinding easier you'll thank me later

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710/1 < click it, it will help!!
@Nightwhisper666 no, it doesn't work, please don't make the same mistake as me, take this battle guide and use it to make your coli grinding easier you'll thank me later

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710/1 < click it, it will help!!
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
Buying so many fodder-priced dragons, then getting attached to them. Leveling them, writing them lore, and realizing I'm in too deep to ever exalt them.

Even now my lair is 1/4 rescued fodder.

What I wouldn't give for some classier-looking dragons. XP
Buying so many fodder-priced dragons, then getting attached to them. Leveling them, writing them lore, and realizing I'm in too deep to ever exalt them.

Even now my lair is 1/4 rescued fodder.

What I wouldn't give for some classier-looking dragons. XP
Exhausted and severely depressed.
@Kataracts

Thank you! Because coling is horrendous for me!

I took a look at the guide and wow! It's complicated..
@Kataracts

Thank you! Because coling is horrendous for me!

I took a look at the guide and wow! It's complicated..
“Gently my mind escapes into the relaxing mode of pleasure.
A pleasure that will take my mind off the reality of life."
--Slipknot
Hoard-sold an eliminate, dare I say more?
Hoard-sold an eliminate, dare I say more?
I regret not keeping one of my progens first babies.
I regret not keeping one of my progens first babies.
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11