Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rookie Mistakes you Regret?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Post title says it all, what are some mistakes you made when you first started FR that you regret to this day?

I'll get the ball rolling. I hatched an XXY water guardian with blue colors. Probably thinking "How is that bad,"? Well, my friend, I’ll tell you.

I saw that they went for around 100k treasure on the AH, and was very upset at myself for hatching it when I could’ve sold it. You know what I did?

I. Exalted. It.

I exalted a XXY gen 1 water guardian with watery colors. I didn’t even level it up. I exalted it for around 2k treasure. I regret it so much and I just want to go back and yell at my rookie playing self.

Mainly because I’d love to have it now, or the fact that I probably could've sold it for more money.

So, I'd love to hear the stories of your guy's rookie mistakes on this website. Drown me in your stories.
Post title says it all, what are some mistakes you made when you first started FR that you regret to this day?

I'll get the ball rolling. I hatched an XXY water guardian with blue colors. Probably thinking "How is that bad,"? Well, my friend, I’ll tell you.

I saw that they went for around 100k treasure on the AH, and was very upset at myself for hatching it when I could’ve sold it. You know what I did?

I. Exalted. It.

I exalted a XXY gen 1 water guardian with watery colors. I didn’t even level it up. I exalted it for around 2k treasure. I regret it so much and I just want to go back and yell at my rookie playing self.

Mainly because I’d love to have it now, or the fact that I probably could've sold it for more money.

So, I'd love to hear the stories of your guy's rookie mistakes on this website. Drown me in your stories.
watervs1.pngKcLnKzn.gif0QCa9p8.pngwatervs1.png
the first nest of my progens i didn't name, so in lore they died by a fire started in the hatchery. the culprit is Cyrus the Usurper, who currently does not exist but he will one day
the first nest of my progens i didn't name, so in lore they died by a fire started in the hatchery. the culprit is Cyrus the Usurper, who currently does not exist but he will one day
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
1. Breeding my dragons so much. At the time, i didn't realize that lair space was a major factor in breeding so i kinda mass produced.

2. Using free dragon adoption centers and gaining more dragons to breed.

3. Not realizing Flight Festivals only lasted a week so I missed Mistral Jamboree 2017.
1. Breeding my dragons so much. At the time, i didn't realize that lair space was a major factor in breeding so i kinda mass produced.

2. Using free dragon adoption centers and gaining more dragons to breed.

3. Not realizing Flight Festivals only lasted a week so I missed Mistral Jamboree 2017.
I like books, the color yellow, and spaghetti. Starchild125 and o9catgirl are my sisters.

+2 Hours FR Time
[quote name="MistressMacchika" date="2018-10-05 17:53:28" ] the first nest of my progens i didn't name, so in lore they died [/quote] This.
MistressMacchika wrote on 2018-10-05 17:53:28:
the first nest of my progens i didn't name, so in lore they died

This.
Ov8CDvV.png
She/Her | FR+3

| Art Shop
| Gaoler Adopts
| Brewing & Melting
| Wishlist

hatching all of the eggs I found during the month I started (4) not selling them, and exalting the g1s.
hatching all of the eggs I found during the month I started (4) not selling them, and exalting the g1s.
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
I bred my progens. Seriously the thing I regret most. I LOVE my random progens colours (custom is gross but eh) but he is exalted because I can't stand the list of children with so many unnamed.

... I also exalted my first hatched egg, first lvl 25 and first 3 dragons beside my progens. Don't know that I regret that persay, but I miss them frequently.
I bred my progens. Seriously the thing I regret most. I LOVE my random progens colours (custom is gross but eh) but he is exalted because I can't stand the list of children with so many unnamed.

... I also exalted my first hatched egg, first lvl 25 and first 3 dragons beside my progens. Don't know that I regret that persay, but I miss them frequently.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
Exalted my first NoTN nocs

Also during a push, because I genuinely thought "there's no way this won't help this has to be better than 50 level 7's", I exalted one of my first level 25's. Regret sunk in immediately. :/
Exalted my first NoTN nocs

Also during a push, because I genuinely thought "there's no way this won't help this has to be better than 50 level 7's", I exalted one of my first level 25's. Regret sunk in immediately. :/
About a week after I started playing, I fell for Pipp's Penny Jar trade. I spent 2kt and got back 200t, back when losing 2kt was kind of a big deal.

I also hoardsold my first boss drop (a Spiney Whale) because I needed 5kt for a lair expansion and didn't know I could get (at that time) at least 100x more if I listed it on the freakin' Auction House. It took about a year for another Spiney Whale to drop in the coliseum. :P

*facepalm*
About a week after I started playing, I fell for Pipp's Penny Jar trade. I spent 2kt and got back 200t, back when losing 2kt was kind of a big deal.

I also hoardsold my first boss drop (a Spiney Whale) because I needed 5kt for a lair expansion and didn't know I could get (at that time) at least 100x more if I listed it on the freakin' Auction House. It took about a year for another Spiney Whale to drop in the coliseum. :P

*facepalm*
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I chose some very ugly colors for my custom progen. Seriously, if I could get another chance to redo my custom, I so would.
I chose some very ugly colors for my custom progen. Seriously, if I could get another chance to redo my custom, I so would.
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
Avoided the Auction House completely and got everything from the marketplace for a while because I thought it was cheaper and I didn't want to bid (like in an actual auction).
Avoided the Auction House completely and got everything from the marketplace for a while because I thought it was cheaper and I didn't want to bid (like in an actual auction).
Sorry, signature will be back in five minutes! Perhaps.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11