Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rookie Mistakes you Regret?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="Arukadia" date="2018-10-05 18:29:09" ] I chose some very ugly colors for my custom progen. Seriously, if I could get another chance to redo my custom, I so would. [/quote] This! My custom is UGLY! I need to get them back (I gened them, breed changed 'em and EXALTED THEM) Either way, I LOVE Red cause ima change his name to CherryPie once I get him back :D
Arukadia wrote on 2018-10-05 18:29:09:
I chose some very ugly colors for my custom progen. Seriously, if I could get another chance to redo my custom, I so would.
This! My custom is UGLY! I need to get them back (I gened them, breed changed 'em and EXALTED THEM) Either way, I LOVE Red cause ima change his name to CherryPie once I get him back :D
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
I got a light sprite for free and sold it for cheap. still regret it to this day
I got a light sprite for free and sold it for cheap. still regret it to this day
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
*Silently bows my head and plays sad violin music for all of you*
*Silently bows my head and plays sad violin music for all of you*
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11