Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so the xxx cyan gen 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
There's going to be a lot of pressure on the person who gets the dragon...

what if they raffle it off again though
There's going to be a lot of pressure on the person who gets the dragon...

what if they raffle it off again though
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
[quote name="ColonelChicken" date="2018-08-24 05:22:47" ] Honestly who care, according to Dragon Search we have 4071 dragons with Cyan/Cyan/Cyan right now... He ain't special lmao. [/quote] It is easy (ish) to get a triple dragon that is not g1, you just need the right colors. If you have close enough colors you can actually have quite good chances, and you can reroll those chances indefinitely till you hit. Even if you have dragons with the widest range possible (which makes it the least likely for bred dragons) has a .014% chance or 1/704969. And that is only in the widest range, you can easily get it to 100% likely hood to get a triple dragon on gen 2+ by just... having 2 triples already. On the other hand, g1 dragons have a .0018% chance of hatching as triples or a 1 in 5,545,233 chance. Then you add those perfectly matching eyes on top (drops to a .00016%/1 in 60,997,563 chance of getting it since there are 11 eye colors, not even counting that there are now eye variations on top of that), that dragon is v rare. There is no way to make that more likely unlike with gen2+ (the arguement for g1s applies for any specific color combo you are looking for, not just triples, because every color has a 1/177 chance of happening in a specific slot, it is hard to *plan* for a g1 you want, its slightly better to plan for a range, this is one of the things g1 collectors like, that you have to work with what fate will give you)
ColonelChicken wrote on 2018-08-24 05:22:47:
Honestly who care, according to Dragon Search we have 4071 dragons with Cyan/Cyan/Cyan right now... He ain't special lmao.

It is easy (ish) to get a triple dragon that is not g1, you just need the right colors. If you have close enough colors you can actually have quite good chances, and you can reroll those chances indefinitely till you hit. Even if you have dragons with the widest range possible (which makes it the least likely for bred dragons) has a .014% chance or 1/704969. And that is only in the widest range, you can easily get it to 100% likely hood to get a triple dragon on gen 2+ by just... having 2 triples already.

On the other hand, g1 dragons have a .0018% chance of hatching as triples or a 1 in 5,545,233 chance. Then you add those perfectly matching eyes on top (drops to a .00016%/1 in 60,997,563 chance of getting it since there are 11 eye colors, not even counting that there are now eye variations on top of that), that dragon is v rare.

There is no way to make that more likely unlike with gen2+

(the arguement for g1s applies for any specific color combo you are looking for, not just triples, because every color has a 1/177 chance of happening in a specific slot, it is hard to *plan* for a g1 you want, its slightly better to plan for a range, this is one of the things g1 collectors like, that you have to work with what fate will give you)
rSvYfKQ.png MjqG2rA.png QFMsHc3.png
Perm dragons are first page of lair and first two pages of hibden :)
[quote name="TheWhiteTigerGod" date="2018-08-22 14:18:25" ] I'd love to see that just for the chaos that would unfold. [/quote]
TheWhiteTigerGod wrote on 2018-08-22 14:18:25:
I'd love to see that just for the chaos that would unfold.
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
[quote name="Cutiepaws" date="2018-08-24 05:51:22" ] Exalting it immediately for a week or so might actually be a good strategy, as nobody would know whom to pester. Once the drama and interest has blown over, you can safely unexalt and go about your business undisturbed. I would definitely do that, actually. [/quote] That sounds really smart, actually.
Cutiepaws wrote on 2018-08-24 05:51:22:
Exalting it immediately for a week or so might actually be a good strategy, as nobody would know whom to pester. Once the drama and interest has blown over, you can safely unexalt and go about your business undisturbed.

I would definitely do that, actually.
That sounds really smart, actually.
5LqH0sj.png
Honestly I'd love to win him and make him the assistant/crowd entertainer of roundsey lore-wise it would fit so well with the eye catching color. Plus... I love cyan help.

I have to admit it'd be sad to see him get exalted or something. I'd also kinda want him to stay gened like he is RN? I don't know why really, I guess it has to do with him being the first staff made dragon raffled off.
Anyways I hope whoever gets him will be happy lol.

Also I wonder, do they come prenamed or no? I'm guessing no, but it could be fun if the staff actually gave raffle dragon a name.
Honestly I'd love to win him and make him the assistant/crowd entertainer of roundsey lore-wise it would fit so well with the eye catching color. Plus... I love cyan help.

I have to admit it'd be sad to see him get exalted or something. I'd also kinda want him to stay gened like he is RN? I don't know why really, I guess it has to do with him being the first staff made dragon raffled off.
Anyways I hope whoever gets him will be happy lol.

Also I wonder, do they come prenamed or no? I'm guessing no, but it could be fun if the staff actually gave raffle dragon a name.
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
Oh it h u r t s
Oh it h u r t s
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
[quote name="taunt" date="2018-08-24 05:49:51" ] why is it that every time someone makes a joking thread like "imagine if someone _____ to this dragon" you summon a hive of people needing to tell you "its THEIR dragon they can do what they want !!11!!1" as if (a) we don't know that and (b) we're going to materialize in the winner's house and eat their dinner if they don't follow our carefully laid instructions [/quote] also this
taunt wrote on 2018-08-24 05:49:51:
why is it that every time someone makes a joking thread like "imagine if someone _____ to this dragon" you summon a hive of people needing to tell you "its THEIR dragon they can do what they want !!11!!1" as if (a) we don't know that and (b) we're going to materialize in the winner's house and eat their dinner if they don't follow our carefully laid instructions

also this
I wonder which ID it's gonna have *thinking emoji*
I wonder which ID it's gonna have *thinking emoji*
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
[quote name="Pteranodon" date="2018-08-24 09:09:09" ] [quote name="Cutiepaws" date="2018-08-24 05:51:22" ] Exalting it immediately for a week or so might actually be a good strategy, as nobody would know whom to pester. Once the drama and interest has blown over, you can safely unexalt and go about your business undisturbed. I would definitely do that, actually. [/quote] That sounds really smart, actually. [/quote] Until the 13 days later you go to unexalt and find out that unexalting is only applicable to progens.
Pteranodon wrote on 2018-08-24 09:09:09:
Cutiepaws wrote on 2018-08-24 05:51:22:
Exalting it immediately for a week or so might actually be a good strategy, as nobody would know whom to pester. Once the drama and interest has blown over, you can safely unexalt and go about your business undisturbed.

I would definitely do that, actually.
That sounds really smart, actually.

Until the 13 days later you go to unexalt and find out that unexalting is only applicable to progens.
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
[quote name="SkyTheArtist" date="2018-08-24 05:44:32" ] I'm genuinely hoping harassment doesn't start up over the winner getting it, even as "jokes" D: I can only imagine their inbox would be filled up SO fast with people wanting to buy it or asking to be pinged if they sell it. I don't care what they do with it if they win; I just want people to leave them alone about it 8( Drop a quick congrats on their page if you want and then, look forward to the next dragon to win! [/quote] this ^^
SkyTheArtist wrote on 2018-08-24 05:44:32:
I'm genuinely hoping harassment doesn't start up over the winner getting it, even as "jokes" D: I can only imagine their inbox would be filled up SO fast with people wanting to buy it or asking to be pinged if they sell it.

I don't care what they do with it if they win; I just want people to leave them alone about it 8( Drop a quick congrats on their page if you want and then, look forward to the next dragon to win!

this ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8